Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Milton, MassachusettsKeches Law Group, PC
Julie Jyang is an associate attorney representing Massachusetts victims of personal injury and medical malpractice at Keches Law Group. Prior to joining this law office, she worked at another prominent Boston practice, where she focused her efforts on recovering compensation for medical malpractice victims.
Ms. Jyang attended the Georgia Institute of Technology, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management. She then completed her Juris Doctor degree at Suffolk University Law School. While pursuing her law degree, she was a member of the Women's Law Association and the Health and Biomedical Law Society. She is admitted to practice in the commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Since starting her career, Ms. Jyang has recovered millions in settlements for her clients. For example, she recovered $1.25 million for a 76-year-old client who lost her sight when doctors failed to diagnose an eye infection in time. She also won $1 million for a 58-year-old man who was incorrectly diagnosed with stomach cancer after an error at the lab.
Even outside of work, Ms. Jyang remains an active member of the legal field. She is a member of the Massachusetts Women’s Bar Association, the Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts Bar Association. When not engaging in legal matters, she enjoys spending time with family and friends in New England.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 90% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://kecheslaw.com/injury-attorneys/julie-jyang/
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts, Member
- Massachusetts Women’s Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk University Law School, Health and Biomedical Law Society & Women’s Law Association, Member
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., Business Management
Office location for Julie Jyang
2 Granite Ave
Milton, MA 02186
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023