Top rated civil litigation attorney in Milton, MassachusettsKeches Law Group, PC
Michaela M. Weaver is an associate attorney at Milton, Massachusetts, based law firm of Keches Law Group. She offers ardent representation to those who have been victimized by negligence, medical malpractice, harassment, abuse and discrimination, focusing specifically on cases of sexual harassment and sexual assault at work, in schools and colleges, and in residential care facilities.
Passionately providing legal services to the community, Ms. Weaver ensures her clients’ voices are heard by giving them a platform to speak out. She has dedicated her career to bringing justice to the people by establishing accountability among offenders. She is licensed to practice in all state courts in Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and pro hac vice in various jurisdictions, including Rhode Island, Connecticut and Utah.
With a major in sociology and minors in psychology and law studies, Ms. Weaver graduated cum laude with her bachelor’s degree from Quinnipiac University. In addition to being on the dean’s list, she was a member of Alpha Kappa Delta, an International Honor Society of Sociology, and the university’s mock trial team. She obtained her Doctor of Law degree from Suffolk University Law School, where she won several accolades and awards being part of the National Trial Team.
After being associated with one of Boston’s established boutique civil litigation law firms for two years, Ms. Weaver joined Keches Law Group in 2022. To connect with her locality, she has served as the Field Day volunteer for the Boys & Girls Club of Dorchester: Paul R. McLaughlin Youth Center and volunteered at the Norwood Hospital.
Practice areasCivil litigation: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil rights
Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Race discrimination, Disability, Discrimination
- 30% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Employment & labor: employee
- 20% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Civil rights
First Admitted: 2019, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://kecheslaw.com/injury-attorneys/michaela-m-weaver/
- , Pro Bono Honor Roll, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, 2018
- Committee for Public Counsel Services, 3:03 Certified Student Attorney., 2018
- Suffolk University Law School, Graduated with Distinction in the Trial & Appellate Advocacy Concentration. Member of Suffolk's nationally ranked National Trial Team. Regional Finalist in the 2018 National Trial Competition and Finalist in the 2017 Peter James Johnson National Civil Rights Trial Competition., 2019
- Quinnipiac University, B.A. Sociology, cum laude., 2016
- Women's Bar Association of Massachusetts, 2020
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (2019 - Present)., 2019
- Obtained a $300K verdict for punitive damages after a jury trial in Middlesex Superior Court alleging claims of disability discrimination in the employment context against a high-powered corporate defendant on behalf of our client, a bilateral amputee., 2021
Office location for Michaela Weaver
2 Granite Ave
Milton, MA 02186
- Rising Stars: 2022
Find me online
- On Wednesday, a family from East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, filed a federal lawsuit against three production compa… https://t.co/poRqrjSEaC
- A shout-out to @KechesLaw Diversity & Inclusion Committee for their great work planning and kicking off the first “… https://t.co/Ka403THeTE
- @KechesLaw held our 2nd annual Thanksgiving food drive this past Friday. This year's drive will provide over 500 Th… https://t.co/QozOeyVpd4