Robert T. Naumes, Sr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Milton, MassachusettsNaumes Law Group, LLC
Bringing more than 35 years of experience to Naumes Law Group, Robert T. Naumes, Sr., represents clients across the country who bring claims under the Federal Employer’s Liability Act. Additionally, from his office in Boston, Massachusetts, he handles personal injury cases that involve the following issues: class action litigation, asbestos, mesothelioma, products liability, wrongful death and whistleblower.
Mr. Naumes is widely recognized as a leader in his practice area. In fact, all the major railroad unions have recommended him as an attorney. In one case, he was part of a team that held the tobacco industry accountable for Medicaid payments associated with tobacco-related diseases. In that case, the team obtained an $8 billion settlement. His experience and knowledge of the law lend themselves to exceptional legal strategy and favorable results for clients.
As the result of his accomplishments, Mr. Naumes holds an Avvo “Excellent” rating; he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; and he has earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from Boston College in 1975, Mr. Naumes graduated cum laude with a Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School in 1978.
Today, Mr. Naumes is admitted to practice before the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the 1st and 2nd Circuits, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the Massachusetts Bar Association. He is the former president of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Transportation/Maritime
Admiralty & Maritime Law, Asbestos, Class Actions, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Railroad Accident, Toxic Torts, Transportation Law, Wrongful Death
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 30% Transportation/Maritime
First Admitted: 1978, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.naumeslaw.com/robert-t-naumes.html
- B.A., Boston College, 1975
- Former President Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys, National Trial Lawyers top 100 Lawyers,Member AAJ,MATA
- Massachusetts, 1978
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, 1978
- The American Association for Justice
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys (Treasurer, 1991; Vice President, 1992; President, 1993; Member, Board of Managers, 1994).
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, 1978
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First and Second Circuits, 1979
- Trial Lawyers
Office location for Robert T. Naumes, Sr.
2 Granite Ave
Milton, MA 02186
- Super Lawyers: 2004, 2006, 2017 - 2023