Suzanne CM McDonough
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Milton, MassachusettsKeches Law Group, PC
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice, Personal injury
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 1996
Education: Suffolk University Law School
Keches Law Group, PC2 Granite Ave
Milton, MA 02186 Visit website
Representing clients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, Suzanne CM McDonough is an associate attorney with Keches Law Group. She handles cases of medical malpractice and general personal injury, and is a passionate advocate for those who have been injured at the hands of another.
For more than 10 years, Ms. McDonough has been involved in some of the largest settlements and verdicts, including a $1.75 million verdict for a man who was blinded by surgical negligence and a $2.5 million award for the family of a young mother who died. Along with these prominent cases, Ms. McDonough has also negotiated a $5 million settlement for the family members of a baby with a brain injury and for a man who also had a brain injury.
Before becoming an attorney, Ms. McDonough spent 20 years as a registered nurse, which provides her with unique experience and insight into medical malpractice and how it affects her clients. For her high ethical standards and long list of successful results, Ms. McDonough holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Ms. McDonough attended Northeastern University and Faulkner Hospital School of Nursing before embarking on her first career as a nurse. A passionate advocate for the injured, she then obtained her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School in 1996.
A top-rated attorney in the field of personal injury law, Ms. McDonough represents the rights of her clients with compassion, knowledge and an extensive understanding of the law. While her monetary successes have been extensive, her true joy is found in obtaining justice for the injured.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 90% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1996, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.kecheslaw.com/Meet-Our-Attorneys/Suzanne-CM-McDon...
- AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Massachusetts, 1996
- New Hampshire, 1997
- Northeastern University
- Faulkner Hospital School of Nursing
Office location for Suzanne CM McDonough
2 Granite Ave
Milton, MA 02186
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2009 - 2022