Michael V. Parras, Jr.
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Newton Center, MA
Attorney Michael V. Parras, Jr., is a partner with Rodman Employment Law, which has law offices in Newton and Boston, Massachusetts. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 16 years of legal experience, Mr. Parras provides exceptional counsel and support to a wide range of clients throughout the greater Boston metro region and across eastern Massachusetts who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Employment law litigation for issues such as workplace discrimination and harassment, wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination and employer retaliation, and other serious grievances
· General litigation for issues such as breaches of fiduciary duty, shareholder and partnership disputes, noncompete and trade secret infringements, professional liability
· Emergency business litigation
· Real estate and construction disputes
Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Mr. Parras also has extensive experience handling mediations, arbitrations and appeals, and he has appeared before various administrative agencies to advocate for his clients. At all turns, he keeps a steady focus on protecting his clients' rights and interests while helping them achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Among his most notable successes, Mr. Parras secured multiple damages and attorneys' fees at trial against a contractor tasked with making improvements to a regional health care facility, and he has negotiated a substantial settlement on behalf of a developer in a novel breach of implied warranty case. He has also represented sales professionals in a case involving unpaid commissions along with representing many other stakeholders in a broad range of civil disputes.
A 2001 graduate of Brandeis University, Mr. Parras obtained his Juris Doctor in 2004 from Boston University School of Law. He is admitted to practice before all state and appellate courts in Massachusetts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
About Michael V. Parras, Jr.
First Admitted: 2004, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://rodmanemploymentlaw.com/employment-law-attorneys/mic...
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Brandeis University, B.A., 2001
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2004
Last Updated: 5/15/2022