David R. Bikofsky
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Newton, MA
As a partner at Gillis & Bikofsky, P.C., David R. Bikofsky is committed to representing clients in Boston, Newton, Allston, Brighton, Brookline, Chestnut Hill, Boston, Needham, the MetroWest region, Watertown and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He focuses his practice on personal injury cases that involve the following matters: medical malpractice, construction accidents, defective products and automobile accidents, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Upon graduating with a Bachelor of Arts from Tufts University, Mr. Bikofsky went on to earn a Juris Doctor in 1982 from Boston College Law School.
For more than 35 years, Mr. Bikofsky has used creativity and tenacity to secure favorable outcomes on behalf of people who have suffered due to someone else's negligence. Having decades of experience working with people who are seriously injured, he knows the challenges his clients face after an accident or injury. Mr. Bikofsky takes the time to understand what a client's goals are for each case and treats every matter as though it will go to trial. He has a track record of obtaining favorable verdicts and settlements, and for his achievements, he holds an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Mr. Bikofsky has also been asked to testify before the state legislature regarding topics such as consumer and patient rights.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Bikofsky is on the Board of Governors for the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and is a past president of the organization. He has also served as a state delegate to the American Association for Justice and has delivered a number of lectures for the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and other bar organizations.
Outside the courtroom, Mr. Bikofsky is an accomplished girl's basketball coach, having been instrumental in helping over fifty girls realize their dream of playing college basketball.
About David R. Bikofsky
First Admitted: 1982, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://gillisandbikofsky.com/attorneys/david-r-bikofsky/
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Assistant Varsity Girls Basketball Coach, Newton South High School
- Past President, Bay State Jaguars Basketball Club (AAU)
- Principal in Doner Elite Basketball- Youth camps and clinics
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Executive Committee, Secretary and Treasurer
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA), Board of Governors
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member, Former Massachusetts Delegate
- Massachusetts Bar
- President, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, 2003-2004
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and Massachusetts Bar Association, Lecturer
- Tufts University, B.A., 1978
- "Top Attorney in Massachusetts" by Boston Magazine, 2012
- "New England Super Lawyer 2010"
Last Updated: 7/16/2022