Gregory D. Lorincz
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in North Attleboro, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
Personalized, timely, and effective legal solutions for individuals and businesses. Turning legal counsel into client value.
About Gregory D. Lorincz
First Admitted: 2005, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://lorincz.legal
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Hitachi High Technologies America v. Bowler, 916 N.E.2d 322, 455 Mass. 261 (Mass., 2009); Miles-Matthias v. Zoning Bd. of Appeals of Seekonk (Mass. App., 2014); Composite Modules, Inc. v. Thalheimer Bros., Inc., 526 F.Supp.2d 160 (D. Mass., 2007); In re Gillis, 403 BR 137 – (Bankr. Appellate Panel, 1st Cir., 2009); In re Gillis, Case No. 09-16977-JNF (Bankr.Mass. 3/24/2010) (Bankr.Mass., 2010); In re Balser, CIV.A. 11-12203-RWZ, 2012 WL 4888530 (D. Mass. Oct. 15, 2012); Floor Serv. v. RBC Industries, 896 N.E.2d 59 (Mass. App. Ct. 2008); SAR Grp. Ltd. v. E.A. Dion, Inc., 12-P-1269 (Mass. Sep. 27, 2013); SAR Grp. Ltd. v. E.A. Dion, Inc., 994 N.E.2d 817 (Mass. App. Ct. 2013); Backman v. Wilcoxon, 97 Mass. App. Ct. 1127 (2020); Xavier, LLC, v. Stephen Clapp, 2020 Mass. LCR LEXIS 208, 2020 WL 7136079 (2020); Chace v. Stern, 180 N.E.3d 1037 (Mass. App. Ct. 2022).
Pro bono/Community Service
- Town of North Attleboro - Planning Board Member / Clerk
- Litigation Counsel of America - Fellow
- Past president of the Attleboro Area Bar Association.
- Former Board of Directors Member for the Bristol County Bar Association.
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers - Hearing Officer
- Collaborative Attorney Certification - Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Limited Assistance Representation ("LAR")
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, B.S., 2002
- Rated as "AV Preeminent" from 2013 to date., AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubble
- Seclected as a Fellow, The Litigation Counsel of America
- Recognition of Dedicated Service as President, Attleboro Area Bar Association
- Selected as one of the 40 outstanding lawyers in the Boston area, age 40 or younger., Boston Rising Stars, The National Law Journal, 2015
Last Updated: 5/25/2022