Gregory D. Lorincz
Top rated business litigation attorney in North Attleboro, MassachusettsLorincz Law Office, PLLC
Personalized, timely, and effective legal solutions for individuals and businesses. Turning legal counsel into client value.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Business/corporate, General litigation, Appellate, Employment & labor: employer
First Admitted: 2005, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://lorincz.legal
- Hitachi High Technologies America v. Bowler, 916 N.E.2d 322, 455 Mass. 261 (Mass., 2009); Miles-Matthias v. Zoning Bd. of Appeals of Seekonk (Mass. App., 2014); Composite Modules, Inc. v. Thalheimer Bros., Inc., 526 F.Supp.2d 160 (D. Mass., 2007); In re Gillis, 403 BR 137 – (Bankr. Appellate Panel, 1st Cir., 2009); In re Gillis, Case No. 09-16977-JNF (Bankr.Mass. 3/24/2010) (Bankr.Mass., 2010); In re Balser, CIV.A. 11-12203-RWZ, 2012 WL 4888530 (D. Mass. Oct. 15, 2012); Floor Serv. v. RBC Industries, 896 N.E.2d 59 (Mass. App. Ct. 2008); SAR Grp. Ltd. v. E.A. Dion, Inc., 12-P-1269 (Mass. Sep. 27, 2013); SAR Grp. Ltd. v. E.A. Dion, Inc., 994 N.E.2d 817 (Mass. App. Ct. 2013); Backman v. Wilcoxon, 97 Mass. App. Ct. 1127 (2020); Xavier, LLC, v. Stephen Clapp, 2020 Mass. LCR LEXIS 208, 2020 WL 7136079 (2020); Chace v. Stern, 180 N.E.3d 1037 (Mass. App. Ct. 2022).
- Town of North Attleboro - Planning Board Member / Clerk
- Litigation Counsel of America - Fellow
- Past president of the Attleboro Area Bar Association.
- Former Board of Directors Member for the Bristol County Bar Association.
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers - Hearing Officer
- Collaborative Attorney Certification - Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Limited Assistance Representation ("LAR")
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, B.S., 2002
- Rated as "AV Preeminent" from 2013 to date., AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubble
- Seclected as a Fellow, The Litigation Counsel of America
- Recognition of Dedicated Service as President, Attleboro Area Bar Association
- Selected as one of the 40 outstanding lawyers in the Boston area, age 40 or younger., Boston Rising Stars, The National Law Journal, 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018