Teresa R. Reade
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Peabody, MA
Founder and principal at Reade Law Firm, PC, Teresa R. Reade focuses her practice on legal issues related to divorce, family law, mediation, custody, parenting visitation and same-sex family law. Representing those in Essex County and Middlesex County, Massachusetts, she is also experienced in business and property valuation and complex property division. Ms. Reade acts as a Guardian ad Litem as well as representing children through the Attorney Representing Children (ARC) program. At a time when life feels uncertain, she provides a stable foundation on which her clients can build a new future.
Ms. Reade is admitted to practice in both Massachusetts and California. She is also admitted to practice before the United States Federal Court of Claims and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. In 1997, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Administration of Justice from the University of Wyoming, then earned her Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University, School of Law in 2000.
A board member of the North Shore Women Lawyers Association, she is also actively involved in many other professional organizations. These include the Salem Bar Association, the Essex County Bar Association, the Women’s Bar Association, Massachusetts Association of Guardian ad Litems, and Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation.
An intricate part of her community, Ms. Reade believes in giving back to those who have helped her become successful. She does this through her community work as a member of the Board of Directors of Citizens Inn, Inc. and on the Board of Directors for the Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce.
About Teresa R. Reade
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.rrlawfirm.net/attorney/teresa-r-reade/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Citizens Inn, Board of Directors
- Attorney’s Representing Children (ARC)program, Guardian Ad Litem
- Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman
- University of Wyoming, Bachelor of Arts, Administration of Justice, 1997
- North Shore Women's Bar Association, Board Member, 2015
- U.S. Federal Courts, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2000
- Women's Bar Association, North of Boston Committee Co-Chair, 2012
- Massachusetts State Bar, 2009
- Essex County Bar Association, member, 2009
- California State Bar, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2000
Last Updated: 5/15/2022