John G. DiPiano
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Salem, MA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006
- Virtual Appointments
John is a compassionate advocate for his clients. He is a tenacious litigator who doesn’t hesitate to take his client’s matters to court if the parties cannot settle their differences. He is also a mediator offering alternative dispute resolutions to clients. He is a North Shore native. After a number of years practicing as a Senior Associate at well-regarded Lane, Altman & Owens, LLP in Boston's financial district, he decided to establish a practice outside of the city.
He established DiPiano Family Law P.C. in the North Shore area, with offices in Salem, MA, mainly because he believes that Boston-based firms with higher expenses cost clients more money without delivering added value.
He is a 1995 graduate of New England Law, cum laude, where he was published in the New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement. He was also designated by Boston Magazine’s Super Lawyers as a rising star and is a member of the Essex County Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
He is past co-editor of Massachusetts Domestic Relations 5th Edition, a practice guide for attorneys and the courts to consult on Massachusetts family law issues, statutes, and case law.
Various courts have appointed John a Guardian ad Litem and as a Special Master. In addition to being an experienced and skilled trial attorney, he is also a trained and experienced mediator n conciliation services through the Essex County Bar Association conciliation program. He also lectures and participates in continuing legal education programs.
About John G. DiPiano
First Admitted: 1995, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://probateandfamily.com/about/
- University of Massachusetts, Magna Cum Laude, dual majors in English and Philosphy, concentration in Law and Justice, 1988
- New England Law Boston, JD Cum Laude, 1995
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2006
- Lecturer, Handling Divorce Cases From Start to Finish, 2011
Other Outstanding Achievements
- As seen in the 2022 June/July issue of Forbes & Fortune magazines, Attorney John DiPiano has been featured as a supereminent family law trial attorney in the greater Boston area. For more details about his vast experience and superior knowledge in this practice area, and how he and his firm continue to be strong advocates for clients seeking resolution to cases involving complex asset division and challenging issues regarding minor children, please click on this link to read the feature article.https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/5h5.b8e.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Attorney-DiPiano-in-Forbes-and-Fortune-2022-June-and-July.pdf, 2022
Last Updated: 6/17/2022