Attorney Lindsey A. Patten is a senior associate with Porcello Law Offices, which has offices in Gloucester and Salem, Massachusetts. A nationally ranked lawyer practicing for more than 11 years, Ms. Patten focuses her practice solely on family law, and she provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Salem metro and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Child support, custody and visitation
· Alimony and spousal support
· Domestic violence
· Prenuptial agreements
· Other family law issues
As an attorney, Ms. Patten prefers to focus on alternatives to litigation to help her clients achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek amicably, civilly and cost-effectively. She constantly strives to devise the most practical solutions possible for her clients and ones that align with their specific needs and goals. Compassionate and accessible, she fully supports what her clients are going through, and she makes herself available to address their questions and concerns as they arise.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Patten has received designation from the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys as being among the Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Massachusetts. She has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
Ms. Patten serves on the Attorney Referral Panel for the Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center, and she is also the treasurer of the Salem Bar Association.
She is a 2003 cum laude graduate of the University of Connecticut with degrees in psychology and criminal justice. She also received her paralegal certificate from Northeastern University in 2003. She then attended New England School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor cum laude in 2009 and was a New England Scholar.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2009, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.porcellolawoffices.com/attorneys/lindsey-a-dulki...
- Volunteer Moot Trial Court Judge for Legal Research & Writing, New England School of Law, 2009
- Massachusetts, 2009
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys “Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Massachusetts”, 2021
- Massachusetts SuperLawyer, 2021
- New England Scholar- New England School of Law, 2009
- Shaw Scholarship Award Winner, Peabody Historic Society, 2008
- New England Scholar- University of Connecticut, 2003
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, Paralegal Certificate – 2003
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, B.A. cum laude – 2003, Major: Psychology, Major: Criminal Justice
Office location for Lindsey A. Dulkis Patten
271 Lafayette Street
The Joseph Simon House
Salem, MA 01970
- Rising Stars: 2021
Find me online
- Whatever your marital or family situation may be, if you need a child custody arrangement, you need skilled legal r… https://t.co/FMQUbZS6bQ
- However your family is structured, your child is entitled to legal and financial benefits through both parents. Cal… https://t.co/nUno6yfK6P
- When it comes to any child custody case, the most significant factor a court must consider is the child's best inte… https://t.co/tJIs9rCjR5