R. Jason Resmini
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Seekonk, MassachusettsLaw Offices of Ronald J. Resmini, Accident & Injury Lawyers, Ltd.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Entertainment & Sports
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 2010
Education: Roger Williams University School of Law
R. Jason Resmini joined the law firm as a Partner concentrating in Civil Litigation and Entertainment Law. Mr. Resmini was employed in 2009 at MGM Studios in the Legal Affairs Division in Los Angeles, California. In 2008 he was employed by International Creative Management (ICM) in Los Angeles, California in its Motion Picture Literary Division.
Mr. Resmini attended Roger Williams School of Law. In addition, Mr. Resmini holds his MBA with a concentration in Finance. Mr. Resmini studied at Harvard University in the extension school program, completing graduate coursework in Business Finance. Lastly, Mr. Resmini was named the Captain of his Collegiate Golf Team.
Mr. Resmini has worked with some of the top names in entertainment and continues to negotiate the best deals for his clients. He has successfully negotiated multi-million dollar film deals. Mr. Resmini worked on blockbuster films such as: The James Bond series, Iron Man 2, Get Smart 2, and Lake View Terrace. Mr. Resmini has honed his negotiation skills while working alongside top executives in Hollywood while at MGM Studios and ICM. In addition, Mr. Resmini has been appointed Pro hac vice counsel in the Class Action law suit regarding Non-FDA approved IUDS in Rhode Island. He is a great asset to the Law Offices of Ronald J Resmini, Ltd.
Mr. Resmini has been selected to the prestigious “Super Lawyers Rising Stars” list of top attorneys in MA for 2013 and 2014. The selection process is as follows: lawyers are asked to nominate the best attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. They are instructed to nominate lawyers they have personally observed in action — whether as opposing counsel or co-counsel, or through other firsthand courtroom observation.
Most Recently, Attorney R. Jason Resmini was awarded the “National Trial Lawyers TOP 100 LAWYERS” for 2014. The National Trial Lawyers is a professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Entertainment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- U.S. District Court
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts's Bar Association, Member
- Boston Bar Association, Member
- VLA (Voluntary Lawyers for the Arts), Board Member
- Committee of Motion Picture / Sports / Television Cable and Radio, Member
- Massachusetts's Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service, Member
- Rhode Island International Film Festival, Board Member
- Super Lawyers list of “Rising Stars” top attorneys in Rhode Island, 2013 and 2014.
- The National Trial Lawyers TOP 100 LAWYERS, 2014
- Rhode Island Real Estate Brokerage license
- Massachusetts Real Estate Brokerage license
Pro Bono Activities
- Homeless Shelter Volunteer
- BASTA Legal Services For Tenant Rights
- Youth Soccer & Baseball Coach
- Juvenile Corrections and ACI Tutor / Mentor
- Special Olympics Volunteer
First Admitted: 2010, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.resminilawoffices.com/attorneys/r-jason-resmini-e...
- MBA concentration in Finance
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020