Andrew D. Nebenzahl
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Sharon, MA
- Free Consultation
Andrew D. Nebenzahl is the founder of The Nebenzahl Law Group PC in Sharon, Massachusetts. Mr. Nebenzahl focuses his practice primarily on personal injury law, while also helping clients with estate planning and probate matters. He has over 35 years of experience and represents plaintiffs in Sharon and the Boston metropolitan area. Additionally, he has tried cases in states, including Alabama, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Nebenzahl is a veteran trial attorney. Over the course of his career, he has represented many Massachusetts residents who have sustained catastrophic injury or lost a family member. He is a strong and effective advocate in the courtroom and has recovered major sums for his clients through successful verdicts and settlements.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Nebenzahl sits on the Board of Governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and serves as editor of the organization’s civil practice guide. He also sits on the Attorneys Information Exchange Group board of directors and is an adjunct professor at the University of Massachusetts School of Law.
In the past, Mr. Nebenzahl has served as president of the Boston Inn of Court and held many elected leadership roles in his local community. He continues to regularly lecture on topics, including trial practice and evidence for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from Boston University and his law degree from New England Law, Mr. Nebenzahl passed the Massachusetts bar examination and became licensed to practice law before all Massachusetts state courts.
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 30%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Estate Planning, Living Wills, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
About Andrew D. Nebenzahl
First Admitted: 1982, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.neblawgroup.com/attorney/nebenzahl-andrew-d/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mr Nebenzahl was an elected member of the School Committee for the Town of Sharon from 2001-2007, serving as its chair from 2004-2006. In 2008, he was elected to the Sharon Charter Commission which he chaired until 2010. Mr. Nebenzahl has twice been elected to three-year terms as Town Moderator, a position in which he still serves.
- ANDREW D. NEBENZAHL has been a trial lawyer for 38 years. His litigation practice is focused on defective products and medical malpractice. The focus of his products liability caseload involves automobiles and their components such as defective tires, brakes, airbags, seat belts and ignition switches. His medical malpractice cases include negligence in cardiology, anesthesia, obstetrics, surgery, dermatology, pharmaceuticals, chiropractic care and dentistry. He is the Editor of the Civil Practice Guide published by the Massachusetts Academy Of Trial Attorneys (MATA), a member of its Board of Governors and the recipient of the 2014 President's Award. Additionally, he is a Past President of the Boston chapter of The American Inns of Court, a sustaining member of the American Association For Justice (AAJ) and a frequent lecturer to lawyers on evidence and trial practice for Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE).
- B.S. Boston University - 1977 JD New England Law Boston (Cum Laude) - 1982
- President's Award - Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, 2014
Last Updated: 7/22/2022