Attorney Sanders is a Partner and Shareholder at Cohen Cleary, PC. Attorney Sanders concentrates her legal practice in the areas of DUI Defense, Criminal Defense, Juvenile Delinquency Defense, Education Law, Restraining Orders, Adoption, Divorce, Child Support Modification, Family Law, Civil Litigation, Estate Litigation, Guardianship of Incapacitated Persons, Guardianship of Minors, Termination of Guardianship, Paternity, Visitation/Custody Dispute, 93A Consumer Protection, and General Litigation.
First Admitted: 2012, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.cohencleary.com/legal-staff-raynham-attorneys/ke...
- In September of 2015, I was is a published co-author of Nature and Utilization of Civil Commitment for Substance Abuse in the United States: J. Am. Acad. Psychiatric Law, Vol. 43, Iss. 3 (2015).In October of 2017 I was selected by the American Bar Association to serve as a Moderator and Panelist for a webinar entitled: Civil Commitment: A Way To Address America’s Opioid Crisis?, Moderator, Civil Commitment: A Way to Address America's Opioid Crisis, American Bar Association
- I am an active member of the Plymouth and Bristol County Attorney’s Representing Children (ARC) program where I accept pro-bono appointments from the Probate and Family Court representing children in high conflict custody disputes. I volunteer multiple time a year as the “Attorney of the Day” providing pro-bono legal services in the Family and Probate Courts in Plymouth and Norfolk County
- As of June 2018 I am also a certified Guardian ad Litem where I investigate and make recommendations to the court related to child custody disputes. I am appointed as a GAL out of Plymouth and Bristol Counties. I take both court appointed cases for indigent families as well as private appointments.
- I am an active Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, The American Bar Association-Criminal Defense and Family Law Sections, Plymouth County Bar Association, and the Plymouth District Court Bar Association.
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023