Anton R. Reinert
Top rated Family Law attorney in Wellesley Hills, MassachusettsAnton R. Reinert & Associates, LLC
At Anton R. Reinert & Associates, Anton R. Reinert handles cases of divorce and family law for those in the Boston metropolitan area. Specifically, Mr. Reinert takes cases of family litigation matters such as division of marital assets, fiduciary responsibility and will contests. He has been named to the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel and a Top 100 Massachusetts Family Law Attorney by the American Society of Legal Advocates. He has received the 10 Best Client Satisfaction award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Admitted to practice since 1997 in Massachusetts, Mr. Reinert regularly provides lectures to other attorneys on issues of estate litigation. The Boston Business Journal and the “Money Matters” radio show have interviewed him about family law and probate. He graduated cum laude from Suffolk University Law School after earning his undergraduate degree at Boston University.
Mr. Reinert is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and in the courts of District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Mr. Reinert is a member of the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council.
Essex, Plymouth, Middlesex and Suffolk counties are the main demographic area where Mr. Reinert’s clients reside. An active member of his community, he is a member of his town’s finance committee and president of the Cachet Club in Wellesley Hills. In 2010, he was awarded the Norfolk County Lawyer of the Day Program, and he currently volunteers to tutor high school students in the Boston area and mentors middle school students.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate & Trust Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Estate Planning, Father's Rights, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Same Sex Family Law, Trusts, Will Contests, Wills
- 70% Family Law
- 20% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1997, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://www.reinertlaw.com/about-us.html
- Boston Business Journal
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- District of Columbia
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council
- Boston University
- Certified Mediator, 2004
- Norfolk County Lawyer of the Day Program, 2010
- American Institute Family Law Attorneys 10 Best Client Satisfaction 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 10 Best Client Satisfaction, American Institute Family Law Attorneys, 2014
- American Society Legal Advocates, Top 100 Massachusetts Family Law Attorneys 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Top 100 Family Law Attorneys, American Society Legal Advocates, 2015
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nation's Top One Percent, NADC, 2015
Office location for Anton R. Reinert
Ten Laurel Avenue, Second Floor
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023