Andrea E. DeLaney
Top rated family law attorney in Wellesley, MassachusettsFields and Dennis LLP
As an attorney at Fields Dennis & Cooper LLP, Andrea E. DeLaney is committed to representing clients in Newton, Wellesley, Needham, Brookline, Boston and Weston, Massachusetts. She focuses her practice on handling family law cases that involve high-asset divorce, child support, paternity, child custody, asset division and alimony.
After earning a Bachelor of Science in economics and finance from Bentley University, Ms. DeLaney went on to receive a Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston. While in law school, she became a member of The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi Inc. and made the dean's list.
Families going through life-changing events such as divorce or child custody battles often experience stress and frustration. Ms. DeLaney understands the emotions involved in each case and treats her clients with compassion and respect. She is known for building close relationships with her clients and as a fierce advocate in the courtroom or in collaboration. Ms. DeLaney is committed to finding effective and efficient solutions that give her clients a positive outcome. For her accomplishments, Ms. DeLaney holds an Avvo "Good" rating.
Active in the legal community, Ms. DeLaney is a member of the North Shore Women Lawyers' Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association's Family Law Section, the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council Inc. and the Bar Association of Norfolk County. Volunteer work is also important to Ms. DeLaney. When she is not working with clients, she serves as a court-appointed conciliator. She also volunteers with Attorneys Representing Children, which is run through the Norfolk County Probate and Family Court.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2006, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.fieldsdennis.com/attorney-delaney
- ARC Counsel - Norfolk and Middlesex Probate and Family Courts
- Court appointed Conciliator and a Volunteer with Attorneys Representing Children (ARC) panel in Norfolk County
- Norfolk Bar Association
- North Shore Women Lawyers' Association
- Boston Bar Association Family Law Section member
- Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council (MCLC) Membership Committee
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association Family Law Section
- Bentley University, BS, Economics/Finance, 1995
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2015
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2016
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, 2014
Office location for Andrea E. DeLaney
80 William Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2016
Find me online
- Is there a such thing as divorce season? Researchers find that there are two big filing spikes during the year:… https://t.co/Z1yN2m1tKi
- How to balance clients' needs and wishes with your professional opinion as an estate planner: #EstatePlanning… https://t.co/RjrgQ6sPeF
- Why 2023 may be a good time to be strategic about future estate taxes: #EstateTax #EstatePlan #EstateTaxExemption https://t.co/ak6XLC96fl