Michael B. Cosentino
Top rated securities litigation attorney in Wellesley, MassachusettsWilchins Cosentino & Novins LLP
Practice Areas: Securities litigation, Business litigation, Estate & trust litigation
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 1991
Education: Georgetown University Law Center
Wilchins Cosentino & Novins LLP20 William Street
Wellesley, MA 02481 Visit website
Michael B. Cosentino is a founding partner of Wilchins Cosentino & Novins LLP law firm, which has its offices in Wellesley, Boston and Westford, Massachusetts. He works from the Wellesley, Massachusetts, office, assisting clients in the neighborhood and the Boston metro region. He primarily focuses his practice on civil and business litigation, with a concentration on financial services litigation, probate litigation, fiduciary services and trust and estate planning.
Earning his bachelor’s degree in history and government from Clark University, Mr. Cosentino went on to pursue his legal studies at Georgetown Law. He was the editor-in-chief of the Georgetown Immigration Law Journal and received his Juris Doctor degree in 1990.
Licensed in Massachusetts (1991), New York (1992) and the District of Columbia (1993), his other bar admissions include the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st and 2nd Circuits and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the District of Columbia, the District of Colorado, the Central District of Illinois, and the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.
Mr. Cosentino represents a wide range of clients, including trustees, beneficiaries, small businesses, investment advisers and wealth management firms. He helps them with various legal matters such as business torts, insurance coverage and securities lawsuits, breaches of contract, customer disputes and breaches of fiduciary duty. Endorsed by his peers as a respectable and professional attorney, he holds a “Superb” rating on Avvo. His clients find him to be a zealous force to rely on when the odds are against them; Mr. Cosentino always strives to find resolutions with his clients’ best interests in mind.
An active participant in his community and legal circle, Mr. Cosentino is part of various organizations. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the Boston Estate Planning Council and is co-chair of the Boston Bar Association Securities Enforcement & Litigation Committee. He is also the founding member of USA 500 Clubs and a board member of the City Year Boston.
Practice areasSecurities litigation, Business litigation, Estate & trust litigation
- 30% Securities litigation
- 50% Business litigation
- 20% Estate & trust litigation
First Admitted: 1991, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://wcnllp.com/wellesley-ma-lawyers/attorney-michael-b-c...
- City Year Boston – Seven Generations Board Member
- USA 500, Founding Member
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Member, Boston Bar Association, Co-Chair, Securities Enforcement Committee
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court of the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court of the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- District of Columbia
- New York
Office location for Michael B. Cosentino
20 William Street
Wellesley, MA 02481
- Super Lawyers: 2004, 2006 - 2010