Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Wellesley, MA
Attorney Michael Holiday is the principal of Holiday Law Firm P.C. in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Mr. Holiday concentrates his practice exclusively on real estate law and represents clients in Wellesley as well as Boston and the towns on west of Boston. His large client base included corporations, franchisors, franchisees and retailers on a local, regional and national level.
Mr. Holiday has more than three decades of experience practicing real estate law. He handles matters involving business law, commercial financing, condominiums, corporate law, development, franchise law, leading and secured lending. He runs his boutique real estate practice along with other experienced real estate attorneys and provides first-rate, efficient and personalized legal services to Massachusetts residents. He obtained his law license in 1984 and has experience of serving as a senior real estate lawyer for a national retail chain and as a title attorney.
In addition to his practice, Mr. Holiday enjoys educating others on real estate topics and regularly lectures for Massachusetts continuing legal education. He is a former member of the New England Corporate Counsel Association and the International Council of Shopping Centers. He also belongs to the Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts and serves on the association’s commercial leasing, commercial real estate and condominium committees.
Mr. Holiday earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from Tufts University and received his law degree from New England Law, graduating cum laude. He also holds a Master of Laws degree in banking law from Boston University School of Law and is a licensed real estate broker.
About Michael Holiday
First Admitted: 1984, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://holidaylawfirmpc.godaddysites.com/michael-holiday%2C...
- Superlawyers, 2016-2018
- Fletcher School of International Law and Diplomacy, 1981
- B.A., Tufts University, 1977
- Pocket MBA for Lawyers, Boston University School of Management, 2008
- LL.M., Boston University School of Law, Morin Center for Banking Law Studies, 1987
- Member and Recent Case Editor, New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement, 1981-1983
- Attorney Holiday is a member of: International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); New England Corporate Counsel Association (NECCA); Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts (REBA) including its Commercial Leasing Committee, Condominium Committee & Commercial Real Estate Finance Committee.
- President, New England School of Law International Law Society, 1981-1982
- Member, National Retail Tenants Association (NRTA)
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Instructor, MCLE
Pro bono/Community Service
- Team Coordinator, Wellesley CERT; Director, Delta Tau Delta Foundation of Tufts University, Incorporated
- Ascential Software; Tom Tom, N.A. Inc.; Intralinks, Inc.; Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.; Delaware Life Insurance Company; Edience, Inc.; The Yankee Candle Company, Inc.; Chicos FAS, Inc.; Hit or Miss; TJX Companies; Auntie Anne's; ClickSoftware, Inc.; Vicor Corp.; Uniform Advantage; Charming Shoppes; Andrew Robinson Internations; Art Technology Group; Authentic Leadershiop Group; Beacon Equity Partners; Boston Development Group; Century Bank; Bank of America; Cheeseboy; Neuro Institute of New England; Oxford Immunotech; Pavillion Development; Top Layer Networks; Twenty-First Century Pre-School., 1900
- NECCA-New England Corporate Counsel Association;ICSC-International Counsel Of Shopping Centers
Last Updated: 8/17/2022