Attorney Irena W. Inman is a partner with Callahan Barraco, Inman & Bonzagni, P.C., law firm, which has law offices across Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. A top-rated lawyer with more than 11 years of legal experience, Ms. Inman focuses her practice primarily on family law, and she provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout the Greater Boston metro and surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have other serious legal issues affecting their families.
Along with handling all aspects of the divorce process, including child custody and support, alimony, property division, and other related matters, Ms. Inman also assists domestic violence victims with obtaining the restraining orders and other protections they need against their abusers. A staunch advocate for her clients regardless of their legal needs, she provides highly personalized counsel and dedicated support throughout all legal proceedings, and she has gained a reputation for her compassion, integrity and outstanding legal abilities.
Honored for her professionalism and service, Ms. Inman has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from her peers, and she has received "Excellent" client ratings on Avvo and other review sources. She also received the Litigator's Award from Avvo in 2018 along with the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Legal Counsel that same year.
A 2005 graduate of Wellesley College, Ms. Inman attended Suffolk University Law School, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2008. She holds her license to practice in New Hampshire as well as Massachusetts, and she is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. She is also active with Attorneys Representing Children and routinely represents the rights and best interests of children caught up in contentious child custody proceedings or child protective services matters.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Juvenile law, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2008, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.callahanbarraco.com/attorney/inman-irena/
- Federal Bar for the District of Massachusetts, Member
- Attorney Irena Inman is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association. She is currently an active member of the Family Law Section Council and the Secretary. In the past she has worked as the chair of the Education Subcommittee.
- New Hampshire
- Attorney Irena Inman has her Bachelors of Arts from Wellesley College with a focus in Philosophy, 2005
- Attorney Irena Inman has been volunteering her time as an Attorney Representing Children in courts throughout the Commonwealth. This is a pro-bono service giving children a voice in disputed parenting matters, 2014
- This was awarded to Attorney Irena Inman in 2018 as a result of her work in the field of Domestic Relations, 10 Best Under 40, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2018
- This was granted to Attorney Irena Inman as a result of her trial work, Litigator's Award, Avvo, 2018
Office location for Irena W. Inman
1700 West Park Drive
Westborough, MA 01581
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022