Robert N. Launie
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Westwood, MA
Robert N. Launie is a trial attorney at the firm of Launie & Marino in Westwood, Massachusetts. For more than 30 years, Mr. Launie has guided individuals and business clients toward better results in complex civil litigation. He represents clients throughout the Boston metropolitan area, as well as in other states.
Mr. Launie has extensive experience in a variety of legal practice areas, including business law, family law and probate. He has lectured on juvenile justice for the Massachusetts School of Law and has appeared as a guest on several television news programs, where he discussed legal issues of the day.
In addition to managing his law practice, Mr. Launie enjoys being an active contributor to his legal community through professional organizations. He belongs to the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He has also worked pro hac vice in Connecticut, Florida, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Mr. Launie earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Boston College Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences and received his law degree from New England Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all Massachusetts state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Mr. Launie has also earned his certification as a mediator with a concentration in family law and small business.
Mr. Launie uses his knowledge and years of experience to provide personalized, professional and dedicated legal services to Massachusetts residents. His broad knowledge in many areas of law and years of experience allow him to serve the needs of every client.
About Robert N. Launie
First Admitted: 1986, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.launiemarino.com/content/robert-n-launie-esquire
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk Bar Association, Massachusetts
- The United States Federal District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Past Member of the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Admitted and participated in cases via pro hac vice in: Connecticut, Florida, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Certified Mediator that can handle small business and family disputes as well as mediate and conciliate divorce cases
- Guest speaker, Massachusetts School of Law on Juvenile Justice
- Boston College School of Arts & Sciences, Political Science Degree
Last Updated: 5/15/2022