Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Worcester, MA
- Free Consultation
Akosua Agyepong is an attorney at Sequel Law LLC in Worcester, Massachusetts. Ms. Agyepong focuses her practice on family law, working with a wide variety of issues including divorce, child custody, child support and guardianship. She serves clients in the Worcester and Boston metropolitan areas, and throughout Worcester County and eastern and central Massachusetts.
Ms. Agyepong provides committed and dedicated representation to her clients. She works hard on their behalf to achieve the best possible outcome for their situation, always keeping their best interests in mind. She understands that her clients are going through one of the most challenging times of their lives and provides them with necessary empathy and compassion. She tailors her approach to each client’s needs, explaining things each step of the way.
In addition to her family law practice, Ms. Agyepong enjoys engaging in pro bono work. She volunteers on a regular basis with Community Legal Aid - Worcester, helping Massachusetts residents with Social Security and special needs issues.
Involvement in her legal community is also important to Ms. Agyepong. She is an active member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Ms. Agyepong graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, with a bachelor’s degree with concentrations in political science and philosophy. She received her law degree from Western New England University School of Law. After obtaining her law degree, she passed the Massachusetts bar examination and obtained her license to practice law. She is qualified to appear before all Massachusetts state courts.
About Akosua Agyepong
First Admitted: 2018, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sequellaw.com/akosua-agyepong
- American Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Community Legal Aid
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, B.S. in Philosophy and Political Science with Cum Laude, 2014
- Don't get tricked by MA DOR's website! Make sure you know how to REALLY change a child support order in Massachuset… https://t.co/U8btgRkFzh
- Follow our blog for updates on Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts during the coronavirus closures.… https://t.co/qRkE0o7p3K
- Parent Education Classes can now be done online without court approval. https://t.co/SCw5bdk1i2 #masscourts #FamilyLaw #COVID19 #coronavirus
- Check it out: What I’ve Learned from Week 1 of Social Distancing https://t.co/dyXIstdkSX via @LinkedIn #legaltech #coronavirus #COVID19
- Follow our blog for updates on Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts during the coronavirus closures.… https://t.co/brM7R2T22t
Last Updated: 7/1/2022