Top rated family law attorney in Worcester, MassachusettsSequel Law LLC
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in Massachusetts since: 2018
Education: Western New England University School of Law
Sequel Law LLC250 Commercial St
Worcester, MA 01608 Visit website
Akosua Agyepong is an attorney at Sequel Law LLC in Worcester, Massachusetts. Ms. Agyepong focuses her practice on family law, working with a wide variety of issues including divorce, child custody, child support and guardianship. She serves clients in the Worcester and Boston metropolitan areas, and throughout Worcester County and eastern and central Massachusetts.
Ms. Agyepong provides committed and dedicated representation to her clients. She works hard on their behalf to achieve the best possible outcome for their situation, always keeping their best interests in mind. She understands that her clients are going through one of the most challenging times of their lives and provides them with necessary empathy and compassion. She tailors her approach to each client’s needs, explaining things each step of the way.
In addition to her family law practice, Ms. Agyepong enjoys engaging in pro bono work. She volunteers on a regular basis with Community Legal Aid - Worcester, helping Massachusetts residents with Social Security and special needs issues.
Involvement in her legal community is also important to Ms. Agyepong. She is an active member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Ms. Agyepong graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, with a bachelor’s degree with concentrations in political science and philosophy. She received her law degree from Western New England University School of Law. After obtaining her law degree, she passed the Massachusetts bar examination and obtained her license to practice law. She is qualified to appear before all Massachusetts state courts.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2018, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sequellaw.com/akosua-agyepong
- American Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- Community Legal Aid
- University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, B.S. in Philosophy and Political Science with Cum Laude, 2014
Office location for Akosua Agyepong
250 Commercial St
Worcester, MA 01608
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
Additional sources of information about Akosua Agyepong
Find me online
- Don't get tricked by MA DOR's website! Make sure you know how to REALLY change a child support order in Massachuset… https://t.co/U8btgRkFzh
- Follow our blog for updates on Massachusetts Probate and Family Courts during the coronavirus closures.… https://t.co/qRkE0o7p3K
- Parent Education Classes can now be done online without court approval. https://t.co/SCw5bdk1i2 #masscourts #FamilyLaw #COVID19 #coronavirus