Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Worcester, MA
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Brian Waller is an attorney at Sequel Law LLC in Worcester, Massachusetts. Mr. Waller concentrates his practice on family law, representing in clients in divorce and other family law related matters. He serves clients throughout the Worcester and Boston metropolitan areas, as well as throughout Worcester County and eastern and central Massachusetts.
As a family law attorney, Mr. Waller is committed to providing exceptional legal services to his clients, tailoring his strategies to ensure their goals are met. He is mindful of the fact that his clients are going through a stressful time in their lives and guides them through each step of the process, explaining the possible outcomes and options, and helping them to avoid unnecessary stress and disruption to their lives.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Waller teaches as an adjunct lecturer at Babson College, in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Recognized for his success in the legal profession, Attorney and Practice magazine named him a “top 10 family lawyer” in 2018 and 2019.
Prior to becoming a licensed attorney, Mr. Waller spent 15 years handling accounting and finance matters for institutions including small startup businesses and public corporations. He has said his experience in finance provides him with insight into the best ways to help clients reach the best results in child support, alimony, property division and other financial aspects of divorce and family law.
Mr. Waller earned his law degree from New England Law and received his license to practice law in 2012. He also holds a master of business administration degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and is a certified divorce mediator. He is qualified to appear and practice before all Massachusetts state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
About Brian Waller
First Admitted: 2012, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sequellaw.com/brian-waller
- Adjunct Lecturer at Babson College in Wellesley, MA
- MBA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 2008
- , Top 10 Family Lawyer, Attorney and Practice Magazine, 2019
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney (2018), Top 10 Family Lawyer, Attorney and Practice Magazine, 2018
- Volunteer Conciliator - Worcester County Bar Association Probate and Family Court Conciliation Program, 2021
- ARC Counsel - appointed by the Probate and Family Court to represent children involved in custody disputes., 2021
- Worcester County Bar Association, 2021
Pro bono/Community Service
- I consistently maintain at least one pro bono case through Community Legal Aid in Worcester, MA., 2021
- Certified Financial Litigator - accredited by The American Academy of Certified Financial Litigators., 2021
- Certified Divorce Mediator, 2018
- Federal Bar, US District Court for District of Massachusetts, 2018
- Is it a bad sign that the Chief Justice had to issue a reminder to parents that custody orders are still in effect… https://t.co/TY8OUFVo5w
- Also, MA family courts limit e-filing to contested divorces and certain guardianships. So just a sliver of all fami… https://t.co/kIJhXG2TiQ
- We might look back on coronavirus as the thing that finally forced the legal profession to modernize. #legaltech… https://t.co/sC7nFfgXAB
Last Updated: 8/1/2022