Joseph F. Agnelli, Jr.
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Worcester, MA
Having nearly 40 years of legal experience, Joseph F. Agnelli, Jr., is a founding partner of the Agnelli Law Offices. He focuses his practice on personal injury, generally handling cases that involve workers' compensation, Social Security Disability, accidental disability, retirement and motor vehicle accidents. Mr. Agnelli offers his services to people throughout the state of Massachusetts.
Since earning a Bachelor of Arts in history from Fitchburg State University in 1977 and a Juris Doctor from the Suffolk Law School in Boston in 1980, Mr. Agnelli has committed himself to advocating on behalf of those injured by the negligence or recklessness of others. Whether they were injured on the job, in an auto accident or due to some other accident, Mr. Agnelli assists people in recovering the maximum compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages and other damages. He argues on his clients' behalf in court and commission proceedings, helping them show the impact of their injuries and the extent of their losses.
If people cannot work due to illness or injury, Mr. Agnelli helps them collect the pertinent documentation, and complete and submit the necessary applications and forms for disability benefits. He has been named one of the Nation's Top 100 Injured Workers Lawyers by the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group from 2014 to 2017 and is a fellow of The College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, Class of 2011. He was named three consecutive years as "10 Best Attorneys" in Massachusetts for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service in Workers' Compensation, by the American Institute of Legal Counsel for 2017 to 2019.
An active member of the legal community, Mr. Agnelli has chaired the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc.'s, workers' compensation update seminars for more than 25 years, and he regularly shares his knowledge with others, lecturing at continuing education programs and before various professional organizations. He is a member of numerous associations, including the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group.
About Joseph F. Agnelli, Jr.
First Admitted: 1980, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://agnellilaw.com/attorney/joseph-f-agnelli-jr-esquire/
- Named "10 Best Attorneys" in Massachusetts for Exceptional and Outstanding Client Service in Workers' Compensation for 3 consecutive years, by the American Institute of Legal Counsel for 2017 to 2019.
- Fellow, College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, 2011
- WILG’s “Nations’ Top Injured Workers Lawyers”, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fitchburg State College, 1977
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts, 1981
- Worcester County Bar Association, Past Co-Chair, Workers’ Compensation Committee
- Massachusetts, 1980
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- Worker Injury Law and Advocacy Group, Member
- “Workers’ Compensation Practice in Massachusetts” (Contributing Author), MCLE Publication, 2001
- “The Board – A History of the First Century of the Massachusetts Industrial Accident Board and the Workers’ Compensation Act”(Author), 2011
- Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation, Continuing Legal Education Programs, 1991 – Present
- Chair, Workers’ Compensation Update Seminars, MCLE, 1993 – Present
- Guest Lecturer, Workers’ Compensation Course, Southern New England School of Law
- AGNELLI LAW OFFICE IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE IT HAS PARTNERED WITH THE WORCESTER RED SOX, AKA THE WOOSOX, AS A CORPORA… https://t.co/LqqaOXeBEn
- https://t.co/JNGCNCk010 #personalinjury #injurylawyer #personalinjurylawyer #injurylawyers #legaladvice… https://t.co/T9KbogML5F
- https://t.co/0DB87KdIW1 #worcesterrailers #agnellilaw #worcester #prohockey #HockeyTwitter
- https://t.co/B2S85rZ36K #workerscompensation #workerscomp #workersrights #worcesterma #worcesterattorney
- https://t.co/yHmn5nvNjb #workerscomp #workerscompensation #workers #workerscompattorney
Last Updated: 5/15/2022