Ralph F. Sbrogna
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Worcester, MA
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
For more than 40 years, Ralph F. Sbrogna, a partner at the law firm of Sbrogna & Brunelle, LLP, has been aggressively advocating on behalf of his clients in Worcester, Massachusetts, across Worcester County and throughout the entire state. His practice of law is focused on the areas of personal injury and medical malpractice, many times involving cases of catastrophic injuries or death.
Mr. Sbrogna received his Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in 1970. He then went on to pursue his legal education at Suffolk University Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1974.
Over Mr. Sbrogna's long career, he has built a stellar reputation and has received numerous awards and accolades. He is rated AV Preeminent* by his peers through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating an attorney can receive for ethical practice combined with superior legal skill. Mr. Sbrogna is additionally a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, an invitation-only organization which reserves membership for the leading trial lawyers of each state. Mr. Sbrogna has won verdicts and settlements for his clients for amounts ranging into millions of dollars and multimillion-dollar awards. As a result of those successes, he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Sbrogna is admitted to practice law before all of the state courts of Massachusetts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He is a member of such legal organizations as the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the American Association for Justice. He also spends extensive amounts of time volunteering in numerous organizations.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Medical Devices
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2022
About Ralph F. Sbrogna
First Admitted: 1974, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.sblawoffice.net/attorney/sbrogna-ralph-f/
- Top Trial Lawyers in America
- New England "Super Lawyer" by Boston Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine every year since 2004
- Awarded a Peer Review Rating of AV, Preeminent, by Martindale Hubbell
Pro bono/Community Service
- Bancroft School
- Boys and Girls Club
- Center for Living and Working, Inc.
- Worcester Art Museum
- United Way of Central Massachusetts
- Worcester State Foundation
- The Jimmy Fund
- Greater Worcester Community Foundation
- Worcester County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. News
- Massachusetts Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1975
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Massachusetts, 1974
- Worcester Polytechnic University, B.S.E.E., 1970
Last Updated: 5/15/2022