Andrew Babnik, Jr.
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Ann Arbor, MI
Working from his two main law office locations in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Coral Gables, Florida, attorney Andrew Babnik Jr. offers his clients a full range of legal services from estate planning to family law to real estate. He also offers clients the unique advantage of their attorney’s ability to work across state lines. In addition to Michigan and Florida, Babnik Law likewise proudly serves clients in New York and New Jersey. Attorney Babnik maintains licenses to practice in all four states.
Born and raised in New York, Mr. Babnik began his legal career in Miami, Florida, after graduating cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. He and his wife relocated to Michigan in 2016.
Given that his father is a police officer, it is not surprising that Mr. Babnik always saw service as a way of life. He is proud of the fact that “My clients can reach me day and night...I strive to be more than a lawyer for my clients. I strive to be their counselor, resource and support.”
Mr. Babnik likewise believes in giving back to his community. A Division I college lacrosse goalie and avid member of the hockey team at the State University of New York in Albany, he not only continues to play hockey in Ann Arbor but also coaches the Saline High School lacrosse team.
- 30%Estate Planning & Probate
- 30%Family Law
- 10%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Real Estate: Business
- 10%Real Estate: Consumer
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Will Contests, Litigation, Restraining Order, Small Claims, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Landlord/Tenant, Mortgage & Refinance, Short Sale
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
About Andrew Babnik, Jr.
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://babniklaw.com/about-the-firm/
- ICLE certification in Family Law, 2019
- Admitted to Practice in NY, NJ, MI, Florida, 2011
- ICLE certification in Estate Planning, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Super Lawyer’s Top Attorney, Florida publication, Rising Star, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Super Lawyer’s Top Attorney Michigan publication, Rising Star, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Former Faculty Member, Lawline, Teaching continuing legal education classes in area of Condominium Law
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, Wayne County Bar Association, Oakland County Bar Association, 2016
Last Updated: 5/18/2022