Kenneth L. Gross
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Bingham Farms, MichiganThav Gross PC
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Business & Corporate, Creditor Debtor Rights; view more
Licensed in Michigan since: 1982
Education: Wayne State University Law School
Thav Gross PC30150 Telegraph Road
Bingham Farms, MI 48025 Visit website
Attorney Kenneth L. Gross is the co-founder and managing shareholder of Thav Gross, a law firm located in Bingham Farms, Michigan. Mr. Gross devotes his practice to business and commercial litigation, handling matters involving contracts, corporate transactions, real estate, health law and tax matters.
Providing local representation for businesses within and outside the state of Michigan, Mr. Gross also serves clients in Ann Arbor, Brighton and Detroit as well as throughout Macomb, Monroe, Oakland and Wayne counties. Over the course of his career, he has handled a wide variety of legal issues in the areas of business, health care and finance.
Outside of his practice, Mr. Gross is engaged in numerous activities within the legal community. He regularly makes guest appearances on television shows, serves as a guest editorialist for Michigan-based news publications and has published articles on real estate financing.
Additionally, Mr. Gross hosts the radio show Law and Reality Live, which broadcasts on a local radio station every Tuesday. He has been recognized among his peers in the legal profession; he was named one of the “25 leaders in the law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly in 2011.
Mr. Gross earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wayne State University, graduating with high distinction and received his law degree from Wayne Law, graduating cum laude. He has been a licensed attorney since 1982 and has more than three decades of experience. He is admitted in all Michigan state courts and before the U.S. Tax Court.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Business/Corporate, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business, Health Care
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, Debt Discharge, Foreclosure, Health & Health Care Law, Limited Liability Companies, Loan Modifications, Non-Compete Agreements, Sub-chapter S Corporations
- 30% Business Litigation
- 30% Business/Corporate
- 20% Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- 20% Health Care
First Admitted: 1982, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://thavgross.com/kenneth-gross/
- Dump Your Debt, “So Your Income Goes In The Bank And Not To The Bank”, OPT Books
- One of 25 Leaders in the Law, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, 2011
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2006
- 21st Century Innovator, Michigan Lawyers Weekley, 2009
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2017
- Leaders and Innovators Honoree, Lawrence Technological University, 2009
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2018 - 2022, Super Lawyers
- United States Tax Court, Member
- Wayne State University, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Accounting, 1979, 1979
- Represented foreign wheel manufacturer in hotly contested commerical litigation relating to claims of breach of contract, tortious interferance and conspiracy to interefere between manufacturer and sales representation firm. Matter resolved via settlment., 2017
- Represent US based distributor of accessory related products and owner of company in commecial dispute with seller of company. Contested litigation based upon contract interpretation., 2018
- Represented several businesses in financial distress; seeking workout with creditors in and outside of litigation., 2019
- Represented US aerospace company in litigation dispute involving multifaceted issues , 2022
- Represented real estate purchaser in disputed Quiet Title Action, successfully concluded on Summary Disposition, 2023
- Represented Physician in member dispute over multi location faciilites, successfully concluded via settlment, 2023
Office location for Kenneth L. Gross
30150 Telegraph Road
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2017 - 2023