Kimberly C. Browning
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Bloomfield Township, MichiganGreat Lakes Family Probate & Estates PLLC
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Elder Law, Estate & Trust Litigation
Licensed in Michigan since: 2012
Education: University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Great Lakes Family Probate & Estates PLLC838 W Long Lake Road
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302 Phone: 888-554-5373 Email: Kimberly C. Browning Visit website
Kimberly C. Browning is an attorney providing legal services covering Estate Planning & Probate and Elder Law and Estate & Trust Litigation.
Kimberly Browning, who practices law in Bloomfield Township, Michigan, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at University of Detroit Mercy School of Law. She graduated in 2011. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 2012.
First Admitted: 2012, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberly-crank-browning-24221038...
- , Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers
- Walk to Defeat ALS
- Special reduced rates offered for first responders during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coach, Girls on the Run of Greater Detroit, 2021
- Shorewood Kiwanis Board Member 2011 - 2016 Key Club Leader and Chair of Priority One
- Qualified Michigan Court Mediator
- Accredited Attorney by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, 2013
- Probate and Estate Planning Certificate, ICLE and the Probate and Estate Planning Section State Bar of Michigan, 2016
- ICLE Contributor, On-Demand Seminar "Work with Retirement Assets and Medicaid", 2019
- Speaker for "Who Should You Trust" seminar sponsored by the State Bar of Michigan Unauthorized Practice of Law Section, 2018
- Chair of Oakland County Bar Association Probate Estates & Trust Committee, 2020
- Active Member of Probate, Estates and Trust Subcommittee of the Oakland County Bar Association
- Eastern District of Michigan, Federal Bar Association, Law Student Liason
- Member of Elder Law & Disability Rights Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Contributing author to LACHES Oakland County Bar Association, 2017
- Guardianship, Conservatorship & End of Life Subcommittee of Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Successful representation of four clients in administrative hearings to require the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services to apply the proper penalty periods for Medicaid recipients., 2020
- Mercy College of Detroit, B.A., Legal Administration, with Honors
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022