Brian J. Bourbeau
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Clinton Township, MI
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2014
A personal injury attorney who manages cases related to motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death and medical malpractice, Brian J. Bourbeau of Bone Bourbeau Law, PLLC, represents clients in Clinton Township, Michigan. Named a 2019 Lawyer of Distinction, for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
At Michigan State University in 1996, Mr. Bourbeau graduated with high honors and made the dean’s list each semester. He then moved on to law school at Wayne State University Law School, where he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor in 1999. Since he passed the bar exam, he has represented countless clients who have been injured at the hands of another.
Mr. Bourbeau is admitted to practice in the state of Michigan. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Federal Claims, the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan and the United State District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. A former member of the Macomb County Ethics Board, he is currently active in several other legal organizations.
He is a member of the Macomb County Bar Association and the Michigan Association for Justice. A former member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Oakland County Bar Association, he is currently a member of the St. Clair County Bar Association and the Lakeshore Bar Association. Mr. Bourbeau is also a guest faculty lecturer for the No-Fault Automobile Seminar for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2014
About Brian J. Bourbeau
First Admitted: 1999
Professional Webpage: https://www.bonebourbeaulaw.com/attorney/brian-bourbeau/
- Brian is admitted to practice in all of the Michigan State Courts, 1999, Federal Courts - United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, and the United States Court of Federal Claims
- Super Lawyer, Plaintiff Personal Injury
- Recognized as a 2018 Lawyer of Distinction in Personal Injury Law
- Member Macomb County Bar Association, Michigan Association of Justice, St. Clair County Bar Association, Former Board Member Oakland County Bar Association- young lawyers section, Member Lakeshore Bar Association, Macomb County Ethics Board (previously served on the Board)
- Michigan State University where Brian graduated with High Honors in May 1996 with a B.A. in Political Science/Pre-Law G.P.A. 3.79/4.0 making the Dean's List every semester
- Guest faculty lecturer, Institute of Continuing Legal Education No-Fault Automobile Seminar
- medical malpractice $1,200,000 settlement, and $174,000 settlement general negligence child injured foot on defendant's property. $150,000 zipline injury. $100,000 automobile negligence, 2014
- --$875,000 settlement - A dangerous condition on property case. A large apartment complex knew of a dangerous defect in a walk way and decided not fix the condition. Our injured client suffered a severe fracture of her ankle requiring surgery and resulting in a lifetime of ankle problems. --$775,000 arbitration award - Automobile accident case. The defendant insurance company refused to provide the contracted for insurance benefits. Our injured client suffered a shoulder injury requiring multiple surgeries and life long shoulder problems. -- $200,000 Settlement - Automobile accident case. The defendant while looking for his cell phone crashed into the back of another driver's car. Our injured client suffered a herniated disc in her back with pain and numbness running down her leg and wrist injury., 2007
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Received AV-Preeminent rating from Martindale- Hubbell, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022