Peter N. Camps
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Clinton Township, MichiganThe Sharp Firm, PLLC
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor, Civil Litigation
Licensed in Michigan since: 2005
Education: Wayne State University Law School
The Sharp Firm, PLLC43260 Garfield
Clinton Township, MI 48038 Visit website
Peter N. Camps is an attorney with The Sharp Firm, PLLC, in Clinton Township, Michigan. A top-rated trial attorney with more than 15 years of legal experience, Mr. Camps provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Detroit and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Labor and employment law
· Civil litigation
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Camps has represented a wide range of small businesses, corporations and other entities, defending their rights and interests in complex employment law disputes brought by their employees. He has also provided invaluable counsel and support to CEOs and other executives with resolving their employment-related disputes as well as assisting them with negotiating favorable severance packages, executive compensation and other similar matters.
He has also successfully handled a variety of employment law claims involving workplace discrimination, sexual harassments, wage and hour disputes, whistleblower claims and other serious grievances. He also provides unmatched guidance and resolutions for noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements, trade secret and proprietary interest issues, and more.
In recognition of his exemplary professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, Mr. Camps has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. A graduate of Oakland University, he began his legal career in 2005 after obtaining his Juris Doctor from Wayne State University Law School and his license to practice from the State Bar of Michigan.
Widely regarded as a leader in his field, Mr. Camps has published articles and conducted lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics. He is also an active member of the Macomb and Genesee and the Labor and Employment and Litigation Sections of the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Michigan.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employer
- 50% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 40% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employer
First Admitted: 2005, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.sharpfirmlaw.com/who-we-are/peter-camps/
- Michigan Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- American Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section and Litigation Section
- Michigan Bar Association, Labor & Employment Law Section and Litigation Section
- Macomb Bar Association
- Genesee Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Regular featured lecturer on the issues of labor and employment law at the University of Michigan – Dearborn
- Past speaker for Lorman Education Services
- Published in the Detroit Legal News, Employment Law 360, and Corp!
- Past featured speaker for the American Society of Employers on the issues of Hiring and Firing Within the Law and Leased and Temporary Employees
- Oakland University, BA, Philosophy
Office location for Peter N. Camps
Clinton Township, MI 48038
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023