James P. Frego, II
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Free Consultation
James P. Frego, II, is the managing partner and founder of Frego & Associates – The Bankruptcy Law Office in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. Mr. Frego handles Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies, serving clients in communities, including Detroit, Ann Arbor, Flint, Midland, Saginaw and Warren.
Mr. Frego has been practicing law for over 30 years. During his time in practice, he has successfully guided numerous Michigan residents through the bankruptcy process. He understands the strain caused by financial hardships and provides individualized solutions to each client, helping them move forward and make a fresh start financially.
As one of the nation’s premier bankruptcy attorneys, Mr. Frego regularly speaks on bankruptcy topics at conferences and seminars. He is a certified specialist in consumer bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification and is known for handling the most bankruptcy cases in the state of Michigan.
In addition to managing his law practice, Mr. Frego keeps his bankruptcy knowledge and skills up to date through membership in various professional organizations. He is a member of the Consumer Bankruptcy Association Detroit, the American Bankruptcy Institute and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
After earning a bachelor’s degree at the University of Michigan in 1985, Mr. Frego went on to graduate from Loyola Law School Los Angeles in 1990. He holds licenses to practice law before the state courts of Michigan, California and Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- 100%Bankruptcy: Consumer
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About James P. Frego, II
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.fregolaw.com/about-our-firm/our-attorneys
- I have been certified as a Specialist in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification. I am one of just a handful of attorneys in the State of Michigan with this designation
- University of Michigan
- Don’t let creditors take your tax refund! Let us help you today!!! #bankruptcyrelief #freshstart #fregolaw
- Has the pandemic got you in a financial crunch??? Let us help you! #fregolaw #newlife #debtrelief #bankruptcy
- Are you laid off? Furloughed? Creditors still harassing you? Let us help! #afreshstart #newlife #debtrelief #fregolaw
- Are you stuck at home and are creditors still harassing you?? Are they threading to seize your stimulus check?? Let… https://t.co/J96QfPg7dn
- Still paying off Christmas debt! Wait to start fresh? Let us help you!! #fregolaw #Bankruptcy #freshstart #newlife… https://t.co/aTE9wbXbUk
Last Updated: 12/28/2021