Norman H. Rosen
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Detroit, MI
Well-known attorney Norman H. Rosen is an associate attorney at the highly respected Detroit law firm of McKeen & Associates, PC. Since joining the firm, Mr. Rosen has continued to build on his already impressive reputation as a dedicated advocate for injured victims and their families from throughout southeastern Michigan. He focuses his practice on representing the interests of those suffering from injuries or losses as the result of negligent individuals, businesses or professionals through litigation involving personal injury claims and medical malpractice lawsuits.
Mr. Rosen began his legal career in 1971 after earning a Bachelor of Arts from Wayne State University, a law degree from Detroit College of Law and his admission to the State Bar of Michigan. In 1972, he joined a large Detroit-area firm, where he remained for 20 years. In 1992, he co-founded a firm that grew into a leading law firm in the region, where he acted as partner until joining his current firm, McKeen & Associates, PC, in 2015.
Today, after a nearly 45-year legal career, the legal community recognizes Mr. Rosen as one of the most experienced personal injury lawyers in the state of Michigan. As a result, he has received an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating from Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, he is a regular presenter of seminars on topics relating to his practice areas.
Attorney Rosen is not only a skilled litigator but also a valued member of the legal community. He is a member of a number of legal organizations, including the American Bar Association.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
About Norman H. Rosen
First Admitted: 1971, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.mckeenassociates.com/attorney/norman-h-rosen-487...
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, B.A., Major: Accounting
- Michigan, 1971
- Central Districts of Michigan, 1971
- President Detroit Chapter MTC, 1983 - 1984
- ABA, 1971 - 2015
- Michigan Civil Justice, 1971 - 2015
- Why are medical malpractice lawsuits relatively common among OB-GYN practitioners? https://t.co/TSRZh3cuTu
- https://t.co/B6pFc17ZiO https://t.co/VNw3vDf4LB
- Diagnosis errors can greatly harm patients https://t.co/9oTaIlOCuk
- Physicians' habits with medical records can be beneficial in malpractice litigation, P.2 https://t.co/qK6TrH2bGY
- Pharmaceutical faces numerous lawsuits alleging misrepresentation, failure to warn https://t.co/kR5Cetzch4
Last Updated: 6/24/2022