Jeffrey A. Buehner
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Farmington Hills, MichiganJeffrey Buehner, PLLC
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, White Collar Crimes
Licensed in Michigan since: 1996
Education: University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
Jeffrey Buehner, PLLC31700 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 96
Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Phone: 248-865-9640 Email: Jeffrey A. Buehner Visit website
Jeffrey Buehner began his career as a prosecutor in the Muskegon County Prosecutor’s Office. He then when on to work as an Assistant Prosecutor for the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office. While working as a prosecutor, Mr. Buehner graduated from the prestigious National College of District Attorneys Career Prosecutor Program.
In 2003, Mr. Buehner entered into private practice forming the Farmington Hills, Michigan based law firm Jeffrey Buehner, PLLC. Mr. Buehner has represented clients throughout the state of Michigan on charges ranging from misdemeanors to first degree murder. With over 27 years of courtroom experience, Mr. Buehner is a respected trial attorney known for his zealous and relentless advocacy for his clients.
First Admitted: 1996, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.attorneywebsite.com
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Rotary Club of Birmingham, Michigan. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- Membership in the Oakland County Bar Foundation Fellows program is evidence of professional distinction and constitutes a professional honor. The number of Fellows is limited to less than 10 percent of the total active membership of the State Bar of Michigan who practice in Oakland County. In order to become a Fellow, you must be nominated by a current OCBF Fellow, Life Fellow, Oakland County Bar Foundation, 2013
- Recognition of distinguished service to the citizens of Oakland County as an assistant prosecuting attorney. , Distinguished Service Award, Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, 2001
- Small Business
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023