Paul W. Hines
Top rated personal injury attorney in Farmington Hills, MichiganGasiorek, Morgan, Greco, McCauley & Kotzian, PC
As a trial lawyer at Gasiorek, Morgan, Greco, McCauley and Kotzian P.C., Paul W. Hines handles cases of employment law, discrimination, medical malpractice and health care. He represents clients in the Detroit metropolitan area and since 2006 has been named one of the Best Lawyers in America. He is also listed in the top personal injury attorneys in DBusiness Top Lawyers in Detroit and one of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
With a Bachelor of Arts, Mr. Hines graduated from Michigan State University in 1969. With a determination to help those who were suffering from injuries caused by another, he then attended law school at Wayne State University Law School, where he graduated in 1973 with his Juris Doctor. During his career, he has obtained verdicts and settlements totaling more than $100 million.
Mr. Hines is admitted to practice in the state of Michigan, and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Since 2005, he has been on the board of visitors for Wayne State University Law School, a member of the Master Lawyers Section of the State Bar of Michigan and involved with the Volunteer Lawyers Program.
For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. Before joining the firm, Mr. Hines worked for the state’s largest plaintiff litigation firm for almost three decades.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, Health care, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1973, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.gmgmklaw.com/paul-hines
- Best Lawyers in America, 2006 to present
- Personal Injury, Best Lawyer in America, 2009
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Top 100 Trial Lawyers – 2010 to present
- Super Lawyers plaintiff's personal injury – 2006 to present
- Personal Injury, Dbusiness Top Lawyers, 2009
- AV-rated for over 20 years, Martindale-Hubbell
- Master Lawyers Section State Bar
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Northern District - Ohio
- U.S. District Court Western District
- U.S. District Court Eastern District
- Michigan State, B.A., 1969
- More than $100 million dollar settlements or verdicts for plaintiffs
- Student Trial Advocacy Program-Judge
- Wayne State University Law School Board of Visitors, 2005–present
- Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2017