Robert J. MacDonald
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Flint, MichiganMacDonald & MacDonald, PLLC
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Social security disability, Personal injury
Licensed in Michigan since: 1996
Education: The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Robert MacDonald of MacDonald & MacDonald PLLC specializes in workers' compensation, Social Security disability, and personal injury claims. He is a third-generation plaintiffs' workers' compensation attorney, who practiced law with his late father Duncan MacDonald for twenty years. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Cooley Law School. Over the years, Mr. MacDonald has given numerous presentations on disability issues to UAW members and for the Michigan Association for Justice. MacDonald is the co-author with Edward M. Welch, Jr. and Daryl C. Royal of Workers' Compensation in Michigan: Law and Practice, 6th edition and the author of "Workers' Compensation Cases" in ICLE's Michigan Basic Practice Handbook (2006-present). He was selected as one of Ten Leaders in Michigan Injury Law, Age 45 and Under. After serving as Chair of its Workers' Compensation Committee, he served as President of the Michigan Association for Justice in 2019-2020.
First Admitted: 1996, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.macdonaldandmacdonald.com/attorneys/robert-macdo...
- President, Michigan Association for Justice
- Chapter on Workers' Compensation Law, Author (2006-present), "Workers' Compensation Cases" in Michigan Basic Practice Handbook (6th ed.), Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2019
- Legal treatise:, Co-Author with Edward M.Welch, Jr. and Daryl C. Royal, Workers' Compensation in Michigan: Law and Practice, 6th Edition, Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2020
- Leading Lawyer recognition by peers, Leading Lawyer in Social Security Disability and Workers' Compensation (2014-present), leadinglawyers.com, 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022