Aaron D. Wiseley
Top rated personal injury attorney in Grand Rapids, MichiganHolmes & Wiseley, P.C.
The principal shareholder at the Grand Rapids, Michigan, law firm of Holmes & Wiseley, P.C., attorney Aaron D. Wiseley provides advice and counsel to a wide range of clients who are dealing with legal issues that involve catastrophic personal injury, truck accidents and wrongful death.
A 1994 Bachelor of Arts graduate of Albion College, in Albion, Michigan, Mr. Wiseley earned his Juris Doctor in 1999 from the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit. While there, he was part of his law school’s Moot Court Program, and he provided mentoring services to Detroit schoolchildren.
Having spent over two decades developing experience in his field of law, Mr. Wiseley has handled a number of cases in the appellate courts of Michigan. Skilled in mediation and neutral case evaluation, he helps his clients resolve their legal issues in a less expensive and quicker way but will not hesitate to take cases to trial when necessary.
Mr. Wiseley is qualified to practice in Michigan, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. His pro hac vice admissions include the state and federal courts of Wyoming, Georgia, Louisiana, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Kentucky.
An energetic and active contributor to his legal community, Mr. Wiseley stays informed about the new developments and laws. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the Grand Rapids Bar Association. He writes extensively and frequently appears as a speaker and presenter.
When not running his firm, Mr. Wiseley devotes a part of his time to provide services to underprivileged and low-income citizens through the Pro Bono Program of Western Michigan, a division of Legal Aid of Western Michigan.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Transportation/maritime, Business litigation, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Insurance coverage
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Wrongful termination, Bad faith insurance
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Transportation/maritime
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 1999, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.holmeswiseley.com/attorney/wiseley-aaron-david/
- Member, Moot Court Program, Wayne State University Law School
- Michigan Lawyer’s Weekly
- Michigan Bar Association, Member
- Admitted in multiple State and Federal Courts as pro hac vice counsel in Wyoming, Georgia, Louisiana, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Kentucky
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Albion College, Albion, MI, B.A. in History, Honors: with Honors, 1994
- Volunteer for the Pro Bono Program Of Western Michigan (A Division Of Legal Aid of Western Michigan), 2008
Office location for Aaron D. Wiseley
2090 Celebration Dr NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Rising Stars: 2010