Bradley K. Glazier
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Grand Rapids, MichiganBos & Glazier, a Division of Cunningham Dalman
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in Michigan since: 1983
Education: The University of Toledo College of Law
Bos & Glazier, a Division of Cunningham Dalman990 Monroe Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Visit website
Bradley K. Glazier is an attorney at Bos & Glazier, PLC, a division of Cunningham Dalman, with offices in Grand Rapids, and Holland, Michigan. A practicing lawyer for over 35 years, he represents clients in Grand Rapids and the surrounding metropolitan area, along with clients in Kent, Ottawa, Ingham, Kalamazoo and Muskegon counties. He concentrates his practice on business, employment and personal injury law and litigation.
Mr. Glazier is an experienced litigator who has argued before courts including the Michigan Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit. He also practices alternative dispute resolution, mediating cases at various levels of the court system.
A recognized attorney in the legal field, Mr. Glazier regularly presents at continuing legal education seminars and for organizations such as the Council on Education in Management, the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Michigan Association for Justice. The National Trial Lawyers included him on its list of “Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers” and “The Best Lawyers in America” has listed him in its publication each year since 2007.
Additionally, Mr. Glazier is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American College of Trial Lawyers and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an invitation-only organization for attorneys who have recovered verdicts or settlements for their clients of $1 million or more.
Over the years, Mr. Glazier has held leadership roles in the Grand Rapids Bar Association, the State Bar of Michigan and the Western District of Michigan Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a graduate of the University of Toledo College of Law and is qualified to appear before all Michigan state courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employee, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Construction Accident, Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Non-Compete Agreements, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trade Secret, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death, Wrongful Termination
- 60% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20% Business Litigation
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.bosglazier.com/bradley-glazier-2
- In 2004, Mr. Glazier was elected President for the Western Michigan Chapter of the Federal Bar Association and serves on the standing committee reviewing local rules for the same association. He has served on the Jury Representation Committee of the Grand Rapids Bar Association. He is a member and past chairperson of the Labor and Employment Section of the Grand Rapids Bar Association. In 2008-2010, Mr. Glazier served on The Council of the Labor and Employment Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL), 2017
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)., Member, 2009
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Michigan, 2020
- , Best Lawyers' 2015, 2017, and 2018 Grand Rapids Litigation - Labor and Employment "Lawyer of the Year"
- , The Best Lawyers in America® in the specialties of labor and employment law since 2007
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2006 - present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
Office location for Bradley K. Glazier
990 Monroe Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2023