Holly A. Jackson
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Grand Rapids, MI
Holly A. Jackson is an attorney at Kuiper Kraemer PC in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Ms. Jackson handles matters involving business law and transactions, conservatorships, guardianships, real estate law, probate, trusts and wills. She is also experienced in family law and holds a family law certificate from the State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section. She serves clients throughout the Grand Rapids metropolitan area.
Ms. Jackson has over a decade of legal experience and provides personalized and dedicated legal services to her clients, with an understanding that each situation is different and presents its own complexities. She uses her years of knowledge and experience to deliver advice designed for each client’s unique circumstances and to reach the best possible resolution to their situation.
In 2001, Ms. Jackson graduated from Davenport University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. She was the recipient of various academic awards and belonged to the Business Professionals of America. She went on to earn her law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, now known as Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, graduating with honors in 2007.
Upon law school graduation, Ms. Jackson passed the Michigan bar examination and received her license to practice law before all Michigan state courts. She is also qualified to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan. In addition to her law practice, she is an active member of the Michigan legal community. She belongs to the State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estate Planning Section and Real Property Law Section.
- 30%Real Estate: Business
- 30%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
Condominiums & Cooperatives, Mortgage & Refinance, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Contracts, Business Organizations, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
About Holly A. Jackson
First Admitted: 2008, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://k2legal.com/attorneys/holly-jackson
- Family Law Certificate holder from the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- , Michigan Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015 - Present
- , Business Professionals of America, Member
- Michigan, 2008
- Real Property Law, and Probate and Estate Planning sections of the State Bar of Michigan, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2011
- Davenport University, B.S. in Accounting, 2001
- Presented on contract provisions and negotiation of contracts., Speaker, National Business Institute, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022