Thomas V. Hubbard
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Grand Rapids, MichiganDrew, Cooper & Anding
A partner at Drew Cooper & Anding in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Thomas V. Hubbard provides knowledgeable counsel to his clients. He focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, consumer protection matters, financial fraud litigation, business litigation, lender liability, trademark infringement, banking and contract review.
With over 20 years of legal experience, Mr. Hubbard is committed to providing top-notch representation, completely committed to his clients’ needs and to bringing justice on behalf of them. He handles every case with the best interests of his clients in mind and fights aggressively for their rights and liberties.
Graduating summa cum laude, Mr. Hubbard has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Michigan State University. He earned his Juris Doctor from the Michigan State University College of Law, graduating summa cum laude and with Order of Barristers honors.
Mr. Hubbard is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Prior to joining Drew Cooper & Anding, Mr. Hubbard worked as a research attorney in the Michigan Court of Appeals. Keenly affiliated with legal organizations, he is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the Federal Bar Association and the Grand Rapids Bar Association’s Litigation Section.
Mr. Hubbard, for his exceptional work in the legal field, has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo, along with several testimonials from his satisfied clients and endorsements from his peers. Mr. Hubbard actively gives back to his community by providing pro bono legal services to those who cannot afford it and by volunteering and contributing to several local charities.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Consumer Law
Consumer Protection, Fraud, Trade Secret
- 50% Business Litigation
- 50% Consumer Law
First Admitted: 1999
Professional Webpage: https://dca-lawyers.com/people/attorneys/thomas-v-hubbard/
- Aqualucid v. Zeta, 721 Fed. Appx. 414 (2017)
- Venture Industries Corp. v. Autoliv ASP, Inc, 457 F.3d 1322 (Fed. Cir. 2006)
- El Camino, et al v. The Huntington National Bank, 2007 WL 2710807 (W.D. Mich 2007)
- Venture Global Engineering v. Satyam Computer Systems, 730 F.3d 580 (6th Cir. 2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- Michigan Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Office location for Thomas V. Hubbard
80 Ottawa Avenue NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Rising Stars: 2009