Attorney Jeanne M. Frazee is the owner of the Law Offices of Jeanne M. Frazee in Livonia, Michigan. Ms. Frazee devotes her practice to divorce and family law. She serves clients throughout Wayne County, Michigan, and in cities, including Belleville, Canton, Dearborn, Farmington, Garden City, Livonia, Plymouth, Southfield and Wayne.
Ms. Frazee has 30 years of experience litigating and resolving family law matters. She represents individuals in cases involving divorce, child support, custody, parenting time, paternity and separation. In addition to her litigation skills, she is experienced in alternative dispute resolution techniques such as mediation, helping clients resolve their domestic issues outside of the courtroom.
Understanding that family law matters are often combative and costly, Ms. Frazee opened her law firm to provide efficient and cost-effective legal services to individuals going through a difficult time. She works hard to help each client achieve the best result and provides personalized and compassionate representation.
Outside of running her law practice, Ms. Frazee is involved with several professional associations. She is a member of the Oakland County Bar Association, the Livonia Bar Association, the Wayne County Family Law Bar Association, the Detroit Bar Association and the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan.
Ms. Frazee earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan and received her law degree from Wayne Law. She obtained her license to practice law in 1989, which qualified her to practice law in all Michigan state courts. She also holds an active license before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
First Admitted: 1989, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.jfrazeelaw.com/attorney/frazee-jeanne-marie/
- American Jurisprudence Award- Wayne State University- 1988
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Wayne County Family Law Bar Association, Member, Present
- Livonia bar Association, Member, Present
- Detroit Bar Association, Member, Present
- Women Lawyer Association of Michigan, Member, Present
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1989
- State Bar of Michigan, 1989
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, B.S.A., 1985
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022