Jordan S. Vahdat
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Livonia, MichiganVahdat Weisman, PLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Business Litigation, Criminal Defense
Licensed in Michigan since: 2014
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Jordan S. Vahdat is an attorney providing legal services covering Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff and Business Litigation and Criminal Defense.
Jordan Vahdat, who practices law in Livonia, Michigan, was selected to Rising Stars for 2021 - 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Rising Stars selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he studied at University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law. He graduated in 2014. After passing the bar exam, he was admitted to legal practice in 2014.
First Admitted: 2014, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://thevwlaw.com/team/
- In March of 2018, attorney Jordan S. Vahdat obtained a verdict of $856,000.00 against Allstate Insurance Company for a client that was injured in an auto accident. Prior to trial the highest offer was only $15,000.00. , 2018
- For civil plaintiff, Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- $290,000 recovery for client that suffered navicular fracture to ankle from rideshare service $100,000 recovery during trial for client injured at a dealership $150,000 for family exposed to toxic chemicals in home, 2021
- $365,000 recovery for auto-accident victim that was rear-ended by a person suffering from medical emergency, 2022
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023