Michael B. Kelly
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Northville, MI
"Mr. Kelly fights extremely hard for his clients, and his hard work always seems to pay off. He is a proactive leader that not only tries to get his clients the best sentence, but also tries to make them better people in the end. I am forever grateful for this man." - Vince
SHORT ON LUCK? CALL KELLY! 248-348-0496
With over 30 years of serving our friends, neighbors, and community members, Kelly & Kelly, P.C. is the firm you can trust to handle your legal matter.
As a criminal defense attorney, I deal will the "unexpected turbulence" at all stages of life. From disciplinary problems that start in school, through the not-so-glorious days of college, and into the new realms of career, financial, and marital problems. For me, it's about meeting my clients where I find them - and together, rising to overcome the odds!
While each case is unique, my approach uses a recipe with common ingredients for success. The challenge is knowing the right combination and tailoring each case to achieve exceptional results!
Read more past client reviews here: Attorney Mike Kelly - Client Reviews
and visit www.kellykellylaw.com to start working on your case today!
-Michael B. Kelly, Attorney at Law
About Michael B. Kelly
First Admitted: 2013, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://kellykellylaw.com/our-attorneys/michael-b-kelly/
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Jaw (J.D.), 2011
- Michigan State University, Criminal Justice (B.A.), 2008
- As a Criminal Law Advisory Board Member (2017-Present) for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), members advise ICLE about developing issues in the field of criminal defense and provide contributions to ICLE's proposed coursework, books, and technology projects., ICLE Criminal Law Advisory Board Member, https://www.icle.org/Modules/about/bio.aspx?Pnumber=P77187, 2017
- 2019 Rising Star in the areas of Criminal Defense., Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
- State Bar of Michigan: Criminal Law Section; Marijuana Law Section; Young Lawyers Section., 2018
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan (CDAM) Trial College, Graduate., 2013
- Co-Panelist for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education, on-demand seminar., Presenter, Handling Probation Violation Cases, ICLE, 2019
Last Updated: 5/25/2022