David J. Kramer
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Novi, MI
David J. Kramer, the owner of his eponymous law firm in Novi, Michigan, has been providing individualized and compassionate legal representation to the residents of Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Washtenaw, Livingston and the surrounding counties in Michigan since 1992. Clients rely on his services in matters related to:
- Criminal defense: Assault, battery, murder, theft, fraud, criminal sexual assault, reckless driving, driving while intoxicated (DWI), drug offenses
- Family law: Divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, property division
- General civil litigation
A seasoned federal and state litigator, Mr. Kramer has tried hundreds of criminal cases to finality in 15 American states and in the commonwealth of Puerto Rico. He has also handled 50-plus divorce cases and has been extremely successful in obtaining favorable results.
Mr. Kramer is admitted to practice in Michigan, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th and 6th Circuits. He is actively associated with several prestigious legal associations such as the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Bar Association.
Majoring in political science, Mr. Kramer completed his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Michigan in 1998. He obtained his legal education with a concentration on criminal law from the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit, Michigan, in 1991.
Mr. Kramer’s dedication toward his clients has resulted in him getting several awards and honors such as holding a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* rating; getting included in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers, Attorney & Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Criminal Lawyers, and also 7 Figure Litigators listing as one of America’s Premier High Stakes Trial Lawyers. Additionally, he received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award and a “10.0” Superb rating.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Mr. Kramer’s dedication toward his clients has resulted in him getting several awards and honors such as holding a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* rating; getting included in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers, Attorney & Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Criminal Lawyers and also 7 Figure Litigators listing as one of America’s Premier High Stakes Trial Lawyers. Additionally, he received the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award and a “10.0” Superb rating.
- 80%Criminal Defense
- 20%Family Law
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2022
About David J. Kramer
First Admitted: 1992, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.novilaw.com/about/david-j-kramer/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Free and Accepted Masons of The State of Michigan – Farmington Lodge 151
- Prison Fellowship
- Michigan State Bar (1992); U.S. District Court, Eastern District (1993); U.S. Court of Appeals in 1997; and U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit (1999).
- University of Michigan (1988)
- @ssigsbee Hundred Acre had to be the winner
- Have you or has someone you love been involved with domestic violence in Michigan? https://t.co/QBOxggzGMS via @novilaw
- If you are or someone you love is being investigated for a serious crime, do not face this alone. Your best defense… https://t.co/fFtK6HdElZ
- Have you or has someone you love been arrested for distracted driving in Michigan as a driver for a food delivery s… https://t.co/rsr2hkup84
- Have you or has a loved one been arrested for doxxing in Michigan? https://t.co/Vog0Nn5N5W via @novilaw
Last Updated: 5/15/2022