Top rated civil rights attorney in Novi, MichiganMueller Law Firm
With a strong background in mechanical engineering, Wolfgang Mueller handles product liability cases that involve all types of injuries. He is an attorney at the Mueller Law Firm, which serves clients in the Detroit, Michigan, area, as well as those in Ann Arbor, Hazel Park, Warren, Southfield, Westland, Ypsilanti, Taylor, Garden City, Redford, Pontiac, Ecorse, Mount Clemens, Oak Park, Livonia, Farmington and Trenton. Mr. Mueller also takes cases related to police brutality and misconduct.
Licensed to practice law since 1990, Mr. Mueller is particularly adept at navigating the complexities associated with motor vehicle crashworthiness as he formerly worked as an auto engineer designing car restraint systems. Before becoming an attorney, he earned a Bachelor of Science in 1983 from Michigan State University and a Master of Science in 1985 from the University of Michigan-Dearborn, both degrees in mechanical engineering. He then received a Juris Doctor in 1990 from the Michigan State University College of Law.
Having a solid understanding of technical processes enables Mr. Mueller to dissect the science at play when a motor vehicle accident or product defect occurs. This is crucial in demonstrating liability and securing awards for the injured. He applies the same in-depth forensic science investigation to cases in which people are wrongfully convicted or mistreated at the hands of law enforcement.
Frequently asked to share his experiences, Mr. Mueller has spoken at a number of American Association for Justice seminars about topics related to his practice. He is a member of the State Bar of Michigan’s Negligence Law Section.
Outside his practice, Mr. Mueller teaches athletes with disabilities how to play ice hockey and ice skate.
Practice areasCivil rights, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Entertainment & sports
Police misconduct, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Entertainment, sports & leisure law
- 50% Civil rights
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Entertainment & sports
First Admitted: 1990, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.wolfmuellerlaw.com/attorney/wolfgang-mueller/
- State Bar of Michigan’s Negligence Law Section, Member
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science, Major: Mechanical Engineering, 1983
- University of Michigan—Dearborn, Master of Science, Major: Mechanical Engineering, 1985
- $4.0M verdict in motor vehicle/pedestrian crash. Plaintiff suffered herniated cervical disc requiring fusion surgery. Unable to return to work as concrete worker. , 2016
- $700,000 settlement in an e-cigarette lithium ion battery explosion case. Battery exploded while in consumer's pocket. Caused 3rd-degree burns to the thigh, requiring skin graft surgery., 2018
- $1.95M settlement in wrongful conviction case. Plaintiff spent four years in prison for a murder he did not commit., 2020
Office location for Wolfgang Mueller
41850 W 11 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48375
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022