Top rated intellectual property attorney in Pontiac, MichiganThe Dobrusin Law Firm, PC
Practice Areas: Intellectual property
Licensed in Michigan since: 2006
Education: University of Cincinnati College of Law
Kristen Pursley is an attorney providing legal services covering Intellectual Property.
Kristen Pursley, who practices law in Pontiac, Michigan, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2019 - 2022. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at University of Cincinnati College of Law. She graduated in 2005. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 2006.
First Admitted: 2006, Michigan
Professional Webpage: http://www.patentco.com/attorneys/kristen-l-pursley/
- Women in the Law 2013, Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- Oakland County Executives Elite 40 under 40 2015
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America - Patent Law, Best Lawyers, 2016
- Rochester Adams, 1996
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, JD, 2005
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2000
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2018