Barry S. Fagan
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Royal Oak, MichiganFagan McManus, P.C.
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor, Civil Rights
Licensed in Michigan since: 1982
Education: Wayne State University Law School
Fagan McManus, P.C.25892 Woodward Avenue
Royal Oak, MI 48067 Phone: 248-658-8951 Email: Barry S. Fagan Visit website
Barry S. Fagan is a respected and successful Michigan attorney who has dedicated his practice to handling employment law, civil rights litigation and personal injury claims. With decades of experience, he has represented the victims of whistle blowing retaliation, employment discrimination, mistreatment by the police and severe accidents and injuries. He has achieved million-dollar settlements and significant jury trial verdicts for his clients.
Holding Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating (AV Preeminent*), Mr. Fagan has been selected for inclusion every year since 2010 in the publication "The Best Lawyers in America" in the field of labor and employment law. He has also been selected as Michigan Super Lawyer since 2007 in the field of "Employment Litigation: Plaintiff" and was selected as a Michigan "Top Lawyer" by dbusiness magazine for 2016.
Mr. Fagan graduated with his J.D. from Wayne State University Law School in Michigan in 1982. He currently is the Chair of the Michigan Association for Justice’s Political Action Committee Board and is a member of its Executive Board and Executive Committee. He is also a member of numerous other professional organizations and a frequent lecturer on employment law matters.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1982
Professional Webpage: http://www.faganlawpc.com/Attorneys/Barry-S-Fagan.shtml
- Frequent Speaker, Employment related Topics
- Contributing Author, Employment Retainer Agreements, "Attorney Fee Agreements in Michigan" by Institute of Continuing Legal Education (3rd Edition)
- Michigan State University, B.S., With Honors, 1979
- Juris Doctor Wayne State University Law School, 1982
- , Leading Lawyers selection, 2020
- , Elected Fellow College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, 2020
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, 2020
- , Best Lawyers in America-Employment Law-Individuals and Litigation-Labor and Employment, 2021
- , Best Law Firms-Tier I selection, Best Lawyers and U.S. News & World Report, 2021
- Elected Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers., 2020
- Member of Executive Committee Michigan Association for Justice., 2020
- Elected Fellow College of Labor and Employment Lawyers., 2020
- Executive Board Member Michigan Association for Justice., 2020
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association, 2020
- Chair Michigan Association for Justice PAC Board., 2020
- Member State Bar of Michigan, 1982
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023