Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Royal Oak, MichiganMichiganLawsuit.com, P.C.
Ross Gilders is a Michigan attorney recognized as a Rising Star by Michigan Super Lawyers. Ross handles a wide range of cases including personal injury, social security, worker's compensation, property damage, and employment. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and Michigan federal courts. His law practice is dedicated to providing justice for individuals who have been injured or wronged. Contact Ross Gilders if you have been injured, if you are seeking social security or worker's compensation benefits, if you have incurred property damage, or if you have been wrongfully terminated or mistreated at work.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2012, Michigan
Professional Webpage: http://www.michiganlawsuit.com/about/ross-m-gilders/
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Michigan Super Lawyers.
- Licensed in Michigan state and federal courts.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Juris Doctor., 2011
- Central Michigan University, Bachelor of Science, 2008
- Volunteered as a judge in a high school mock trial competition and provided a speech to students at the conclusion of the competition., Speaker & Evaluator, Oakland County Mock Trial Competition, Michigan Center For Civic Education, 2013
- Provided a lecture with supplemental materials to Michigan attorneys at an educational seminar., Speaker, Handling ACP Obstructionism, Michigan Association For Justice, 2018
- $75,000.00 PIP verdict in favor of the plaintiff, plus sanctions awarded., 2013
- Michigan Center for Civic Education - Volunteer, 2015
- Michigan Nature Association - Attorney, pro bono, 2013
- Member of the Michigan Association For Justice, American Trial Lawyers Association, Oakland County Bar Association, American Bar Association, American Civil Liberties Union, and Sierra Club., 2016
- Named as a Top Consumer Attorney by Showmark Media, 2016
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023