John M. Malone
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Southfield, MichiganSommers Schwartz, PC
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice
Licensed in Michigan since: 2017
Education: Wayne State University Law School
Sommers Schwartz, PC1 Towne Square
Southfield, MI 48076 Visit website
An associate at McKeen & Associates, P.C., John M. Malone dedicates himself to serving clients in the state of Michigan. His main area of practice is medical malpractice, followed by personal injury on a smaller scale. His talent for the law has aided him in his success. As an associate with McKeen & Associates, P.C., Mr. Malone has contributed his experience and skill to cases that settled for over $1 million, including a premises liability settlement in which the verdict was $1.5 million. He also served as second chair in a medical malpractice trial with a verdict of $3.9 million.
Mr. Malone graduated from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor with his Bachelor of Arts. Following, he worked in property management as a state-licensed residential builder until attending law school at Wayne State University Law School. Hired to the firm while still in school, Mr. Malone has many other academic achievements. He graduated magna cum laude in 2016 and was a part of the Order of Coif, a national law school honor society. He was also a member of the Wayne Law Review Executive Board.
In 2019, Mr. Malone was recognized for inclusion into the list of Michigan’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars. With a practice devoted to litigation, Mr. Malone is an active member of the Detroit Bar Inn of Court. He is also a member of the Michigan Association for Justice Amicus Committee.
Having grown up with lawyers, Mr. Malone has a passion for legal work and helping clients. When not serving clients, he spends his free time with his family.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2017, Michigan
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, B.A., Major: Political Science, History
- Wayne State University Law School, Wayne Law Review, Executive Note and Comment Editor, 2016 - 2017
- Michigan, 2017
- Detroit Bar Association, Member, 2018 - Present
- Michigan Association for Justice, Member, 2018 - Present
- Detroit Bar Association Inn of Court, Active Member
- Michigan Associate for Justice Amicus Committee
- Michigan’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019
- Wayne State University Law School, National Law School Honor Society
- Wayne State University Law School, Order of the Coif
Office location for John M. Malone
1 Towne Square
Southfield, MI 48076
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023