William G. Boyer, Jr.
Top rated personal injury attorney in Sterling Heights, MichiganBoyer Law Group
Attorney William G. Boyer, Jr., is a partner at Boyer Law Group located, in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Mr. Boyer has over 25 years of experience in Michigan and throughout the United States focusing his practice on serious personal injury cases including traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries from automobile and trucking accidents, construction site accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls and wrongful death. He also handles insurance disputes involving automobile, disability, medical and home insurance.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Boyer has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. According to Michigan Lawyers Weekly, some of his recoveries are the largest in the entire state of Michigan. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as one of the top 25 trial lawyers in the United States.
Outside of the office, Mr. Boyer is an active member of his legal community. He belongs to the State Bar of Michigan and the Michigan Association for Justice, an organization of which he was also an executive board member and past president. He educates others by speaking on topics such as civil law and civil procedure at conferences and seminars.
Mr. Boyer earned his bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University and received his law degree from Michigan State University College of Law. He obtained his license to practice law in 1994. He holds an active license in Michigan and Illinois, as well as before the U.S. District Courts.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Insurance coverage
Motor vehicle accidents, Wrongful death, Construction accident
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 50% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 1994, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.boyerstpierre.com/attorney/boyer-william-g-jr/
- Seminars on Civil Litigation including Civil Procedure and Civil Law, Speaker
- Graduated from Michigan State University in 1988 with a BA Degree and then continued on to The Detroit College of Law which subsequently became the Michigan State University College of Law., 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1996
- Illinois, 2016
- I was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 1994 and have been a member of the Michigan Association of Justice for over 20 years and previous serving on the board of the MAJ and President of the Macomb County Chapter of the MAJ., 1994
- Was accepted as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining verdicts of One Million Dollars or more., 2018
- Recognized as a Top 25 Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer for 2018., Top 25 Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2018
Office location for William G. Boyer, Jr.
43805 Van Dyke Ave
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022