Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Andover, MN
- Virtual Appointments
An attorney at Meaney & Patrin, P.A., Benjamin Pardun focuses his practice exclusively on criminal defense matters, with a particular emphasis on assisting people who have been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. From the firm’s office in Maple Grove, Minnesota, he provides representation to clients in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area and throughout the state. Mr. Pardun has been admitted to practice before all Minnesota state courts since 2008.
Mr. Pardun has employed a variety of effective defense tactics and strategies when helping his clients who are facing drunk driving charges. One of them is to challenge the validity of the initial traffic stop itself by asserting that the arresting police officers did not have the constitutionally-required reasonable suspicion that a crime was being committed when they pulled over the defendant’s vehicle. Another method that Mr. Pardun has frequently employed has been to attack the results of roadside sobriety tests as being improperly conducted, and he has also mounted challenges to breath tests that have been administered at the police station or holding facility on the basis that the Breathalyzer had not been recently calibrated or that the results had been mishandled.
As a result of these and other efforts, Mr. Pardun has been able to obtain positive results for his clients, through both dismissals, acquittals, reversals on appeal, and the negotiation of favorable plea agreements with the prosecution. His successful track record has led to a great deal of recognition from his fellow attorneys, including a “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo. He has also been named as one of the Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys Under Age 40 by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
About Benjamin Pardun
First Admitted: 2008, Minnesota
Professional Webpage: https://www.dwiguys.com/attorney/pardun-benjamin-h/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer Firefighter, City of Maple Grove
- Minnesota, 2008
- St. John's University, B.A., 2004
- Selected as a Top 100 DWI Attorney in Minnesota, Top 100 DWI Attorneys in Minnesota, National Advocacy for DUI Defense, 2015
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2017
- Selected as top 10 best DUI/DWI attorneys in Minnesota, 10 Best in Minnesota, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2015
- Selected as a top 40 under the age of 40 in the area of criminal defense, Top 40 Under 40 Criminal Defense Lawyers, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2017
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022