Sarah Soucie Eyberg
Top Rated Social Security Disability Attorney in Andover, MN
- Free Consultation
Attorney Sarah Soucie Eyberg is the founder and owner of Soucie Eyberg Law, L.L.C., in Andover, Minnesota. A top-ranked and award-winning lawyer with more than six years of total legal experience, Ms. Soucie Eyberg provides invaluable counsel and support to clients across the state who seek to obtain their rightful Social Security Disability benefits.
A native of Minnesota, Ms. Soucie Eyberg has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the members of her community, and she has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity when dealing with her clients along with her unwavering dedication at helping them achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve. She sees her role as an attorney as one in which she serves the needs of others, and she has a driving passion for making sure her clients are heard.
Since her sole area of focus is Social Security Disability law, Ms. Soucie Eyberg is able to provide a level of representation that is beyond expectations. Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, she has earned the 2018-19 Outstanding New Lawyer of the Year Award from the Minnesota State Bar Association's New Lawyers Section, and she received the Dan D. Halpin Award in 2018 from the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
Ms. Soucie Eyberg has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from those she has served. A 2008 graduate of the University of St. Thomas, she obtained her Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law) in 2011.
Drawing upon her extensive legal knowledge, Ms. Soucie Eyberg serves as adjunct legal professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, and she serves on various counsels with a number of local, state and national legal organizations.
About Sarah Soucie Eyberg
First Admitted: 2012, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://disabilitylawmn.com/about/
- As a member of the MSBA since she was a law student, Sarah has held leadership roles in numerous sections, including New Lawyers, Practice Management and Marketing, and Social Security Disability Law. She served as chair of the New Lawyers Early Bar Exam Committee and saw that special project through approval by the NLS Council and the MSBA Assembly and a petition to the Minnesota Supreme Court. She now serves on the Board of Law Examiners Early Bar Exam Committee, representing the MSBA. Sarah is also the chair of the MSBA Assembly General Policy Committee and was recently re-elected to another term on the MSBA Council. She is the winner of the MSBA New Lawyers Section 2018-19 Outstanding New Lawyer of the Year Award.
- Member, Councils of the MSBA’s New Lawyers Section, Social Security Disability Section, Practice Management and Marketing Section, and also serves as an Assembly At-Large Representative to the MSBA Executive Council.
- Member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Anoka County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Minnesota Women Lawyers, and Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology and English from the University of St. Thomas
Pro bono/Community Service
- Panel Attorney with Anoka Judicare
- , Recent Alumni Award , Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2021
- , Recognized for outstanding service by Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity with the Dan D. Halpin Award
- , Named Outstanding Section Member by the New Lawyers Section, 2016
- Named the Minnesota State Bar Associations Outstanding New Lawyer of the Year for 2018-2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022